IW STi Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
To everybody, need help.
My car has some issue with traction control and hill start assist. When car started everything is fine and works, after 10-15 minutes come out warning lights on dashboard for traction control and hill start assist and this features are turned off, when car restarted the same again, from begining everything working and after few minutes lights on and systems shuted off. When connected to the computer, does not show any issue or errors. No check engine.
Thank you for advise

·
Under Moderated
3,058 Posts
Re: Anti slip and hill descent control issue

Is it still under warranty? If so, take it to the dealer for diagnosis.

I can't quite understand what you're trying to say, but what you call anti-slip is really traction control; descent control is hill-start assist.

When the problem starts, do you also lose the cruise control?

What are the conditions (accelerating, cruising, etc) when this occurs?

What computer are you connecting it to?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Anti slip and hill descent control issue

YEs exactly, traction control and hill start assist. Car is still under warranty but with modified map in ECU, so I do not know if dealer will reject it. The problem starts anytime, without any specified conditions and I did not loose cruise control. That computer I think was SNAPON.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Sorry, SNAPON?

Do you hear a clicking noise when it glitches out? If it's electrical & works sometimes, but randomly glitches out the only thing I can think of is one of the relays.

·
Under Moderated
3,058 Posts
If you're only flashed to stage 1, try flashing back to stock and seeing if things clear up. If not, stay stock and take the car into the dealer. They're your best best.

What's SNAPON?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts