IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

· Banned
8,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So far its Al (surfa) Dave (Stee) Myself (Caesar) Faris (Caesar's friend in red 330ci) and 2slow2curious...

This is for 9/30 Pocono North Track.

I am going to sign up for Nov. 9th Lime Rock. Its 250. Its sold out through the PDA, but NASA still has spots open.

Let me know if you plan to attend.

· Poor Speed Racer
4,528 Posts
LightWerkz said:
Yes its expensive, but well worth it :)
how about the friday flat out day and sat-sunday PCA HPDEs at beaverun sept 29 - oct 1st.

Flat out day cost: 165
PCA two day cost: 300
------------------------------
Three day total: 465

now THATS worth it. I love seat time but 200 a day is a bit steep :) Problem is beaverun is probably far away from you all. Its worth it though, all come down, camp out, I'll have my truck and trailer there. Beaver falls is a great place, and there are a few motels like 2mi from the track. I would do it, but we would have to sign up quick so we all get in.

· Banned
8,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
spazegun2213 said:
how about the friday flat out day and sat-sunday PCA HPDEs at beaverun sept 29 - oct 1st.

Flat out day cost: 165
PCA two day cost: 300
------------------------------
Three day total: 465

now THATS worth it. I love seat time but 200 a day is a bit steep :) Problem is beaverun is probably far away from you all. Its worth it though, all come down, camp out, I'll have my truck and trailer there. Beaver falls is a great place, and there are a few motels like 2mi from the track. I would do it, but we would have to sign up quick so we all get in.
What does flat out mean? I mean how many days can you go on a set of tires :rofl:

Do you have a link to the course/club?

· Poor Speed Racer
4,528 Posts
LightWerkz said:
What does flat out mean? I mean how many days can you go on a set of tires :rofl:

Do you have a link to the course/club?

flat out day is a bay that beaverun puts on. www.beaverun.com is the tracks website.

Beaverun is 20min north of pittsburgh pa.

On a set of re70s, i had 7 track days and 7K on the road. But they were really close to the wear bars. In fact i still have them ;) $100 and they are yours.

· Banned
8,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Berto you can still come on the tires you have. Its not much of a safety issue at this point.

Al wants to register, so do I. Lewie you down?

I dont exactly need to stay at a hotel....but it doesnt matter, up to you guys!

· Banned
8,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Saturday is the north course and I would like to do something else.

Maybe we can go sunday guys? Al what do you say?

Dammit but the Motorsportsne.com club ( my auto-x club) will be there Saturday!

Decisions..

· Registered
3,380 Posts
LightWerkz said:
Saturday is the north course and I would like to do something else.

Maybe we can go sunday guys? Al what do you say?

Dammit but the Motorsportsne.com club ( my auto-x club) will be there Saturday!

Decisions..
Whats wrong with the North course? I did a couple motorcycle track days some years back & it was pretty good I thought.

I'm doing Saturday for sure...........in my mind, i'm already there.

See track layouts here: http://www.poconoraceway.com/trackrental/

1 - 20 of 90 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.