IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,725 Posts
1LapSTI said:
Click here for more info and to register:

http://www.mievo.net/talk/showthread.php?t=1417

I know that Blue and I are already signed up. I hope I get the chance to meet some of you out there!
Yep,

Now all I have to do is bleed the brakes, swap the frt swaybar, install this gizmo, mount that gizmo, check the suspension from the last trackday, get the inside mirror swapped, the tint installed, gas the car, load the car and I'll be ready to go. Oh, forgot the DRSSCA autocross in Ypsi on September 17, gotta do that, then I'll be ready to go!!!!!

Blue

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Excellent! Can't wait to meet you. I drove Putnam Park, Autoban Country Club and Road America this spring for the One Lap of America. I can't wait to get back to Grattan though. This will be my first track day since purchasing the STI.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Yea so far this year I also did Autoban south, gingerman, blackhawk hawk farms, and something else i think. I only used the Sti once at Autoban, and it was a good time. I'll be a bit more prepared this time around in the Sti with better tires, and brake pads. Straight from the dealership to the track was fun, but there is so much more in the car. I was also used to driving a 300whp civic, so the Sti felt like a caddy just crusing along, lol

·
Super Moderator
10,725 Posts
C-Nears said:
I'm in! Just registered. Hope to see a bunch of you out there.
Good, as the EVO guys look to be bringing a battalion!

(on a side note tried signing up on the EVO site but keep having problems-guess they only want 1 STi member to join their forum!)

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Blue,

You're going to have to try a couple of times. It took me three times before I got registered (There server kept crashing!)

·
Registered
453 Posts
Only a week left, thank god havnt done a track day in a month and i'm having a withdrawl.. :eek2: So what run group is everybody in, I'm guesing by the looks of it most of us are in B.:lol:

·
Super Moderator
10,725 Posts
OK departure time is set for 6am on Saturday from Brighton, MI.
Spencer Rd exit just west of US-23 off of I-96. We will meet in the commuter lot that is directly across Spencer Rd as you exit I-96. Exit 147 off I-96 West, when you hit the traffic light proceed across Spencer into the communter lot.
Unless otherwise notified, we will depart at 6am sharp! If ya wanna roll with this crew, be there!

Channel 11 will be our communications channel(chnl 4 backup), so bring a radio.

·
Super Moderator
10,725 Posts
triple_s1x said:
I'll be leaving chicago around 4am with a case of redbull :eek2:
Keep the eyes open and the rubber side down. We will see you there!

·
Registered
757 Posts
I wanted to be on this one as well, but looks like family schedule is not permitting it:(... I will be at Gingerman on Oct 14th though (which will most likely be my last track event for the year though...)

- triple_s1x, looks like you posted on our planned meet to CIR. Hope to meet you there instead...

Have fun at the track:tup:

·
Super Moderator
10,725 Posts
So who is joining the early Saturday morning caravan? Gotta know so I can BOL.

·
Super Moderator
10,725 Posts
But look what they said for yesterday and today! Overcast today but no showers! Should be interesting, cuz last time it rained, the place cleared out and it was 2.5 hrs of run however you want, but no more than 20 minute sessions!

·
Super Moderator
10,725 Posts
Great time in spite of the rain! I need more, I need more!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts