IW STi Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale I have a Torque Solution TMIC for following WRX 2002-2007 and the STi 2004-2016. I have this on my 2015 STi since July 2016. It’s been on the car for 4160 miles. The core is a monster in size: 19.5" x 8" x 4.5”. It comes powder coated black from Torque Solution and supports up to 550 hp. I just purchased a Cobb Tuning FMIC kit, hence the reason I’m putting it for sale. Now on to the dyno numbers with the stock TMIC and when I changed to the Torque Solution TMIC. The initial Cobb protune was done on April 2016 and it produced 432whp/466wtq (see attached). Elevation is ~5500ft (ABQ NM) and the temperature in the upper 70’s low 80’s. The next protune was was done in August 2016 and it produced 455whp/463wtq (see attached). Tune was done on the same dyno; however the temperature was on the order of low 90’s. So the difference between the 2 protunes? The second protune also had the addition of a Cobb cat back exhaust, Cobb XLE BPV; in addition, Torque Solution TMIC.

The TMIC is in very good condition. There are some bent fins that I can straighten out. It will come with the worm gear clamps and the throttle body hose. I’m asking $400 shipped plus PayPal fee.

Thanks for looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts