IW STi Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyhone have a clue how to get rid of the cut-off

I have a sti with a a full borla exaust, downpipe, no cat. A profec b-spec greedy electronic boost control(low boost of 14 and high of 18) , an e-manage greedy air-fuel control, turbo xs blow-off, ingen air intake, sti stut bar rear and front, pyro, boost an air-fuel gauges. On the dYno, it's 378 hp at the wheels but i want more. Any good idea and especially how to get rid of that f...ing speed limiter?

·
Registered
75 Posts
uuuuhhhhh :roll:

you know, if you really have all those goodies, you should really know how to get around a simple speed limiter :wink:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The speed limit is 250 km/h(about 152 mp/h). @6000 rpm. The hp marks are numbers that my dealership told me when i got all the goodies installed (he told me he got his car dyno tested). But then again, no real proof. The availaibility of a awd dyno in my area is non-existant but i plan to go to Toronto and get the real numbers(and probably a better set-up).

For the speed limiter nobody really know what works. They try to sell me an apex-i rev speed limiter. Anybody knows if it works or a better one?

·
Registered
219 Posts
ktmsti said:
....electronic boost control(low boost of 14 and high of 18) , an e-manage greedy air-fuel control...
You mentioned (later in the post) that you didn't have dyno available, and were planning a Toronto trip.

How did you know where to set your A/F adjustment settings w/ no dyno?

·
retired mod
4,012 Posts
LOL!!! :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts