Votes: 8 30.8%
  • varis lip ftw!

Votes: 3 11.5%
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i had original v-limited lip for while and it got some scratches. So i painted them to match the car. it looks great. but it seems like everyone has v-limited lips now days.

So should i sell my lip for like cusco or varis? although varis is fiberglass, so i find don't want to get that. but i love the looks.

also im getting syms fog light cover, so more aggressive lip might look better with fog light cover

watcha think? here is my lip as of now, go down about 2/3
http://www.iwsti.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39701&page=3

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
how much do you think i can get out with my v-limited lip?

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
why not?^^

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
how much do you want for it?

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
if i sell it to you, how would are you willing to let go? if the price is right, i probably sell the lip

·
Premium Member
5,267 Posts
If you take it off for the winter... you may find a renewed interest in the spring.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
JKonquer said:
why not?^^
I was just joking, hence the smilely :D Cusco lip fits like OEM and it was pretty easy to put on.

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hehe i just notice you had cusco also. just wondering, does cusco lip sit lower than v-limited?

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
From what I hear, it sits bit higher than V-limited. I heard this from people who owned both lips. I have no problem with scraping at stock height. :) It will be a different story when I get a new suspension setup, though :( Well, good thing it's made of urathane and will not crack.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Everybody has v-limiteds :confused: I haven't seen another STi with a v-limited in FL. Nor did I see one on a STi at the summer Dragon meet.

Keep the v-limited. It was designed for the aerodynamics of the car not just formed to bolt on the front lip.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Cusco also was designed for aerodynamics as well. When paired with Cusco undertray, it works really well. I have seen the gif showing how it works but I'm too lazy to go find it.

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hey could you take some pciture of your lip? especially around the where lip meets the bumper?
thanks

1 - 20 of 24 Posts