IW STi Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is a first time for me of seeing this seller but seems pretty straight foreward. just wanted to point it out for everyone to see incase theyre in the market for one. scroll down to where it says "Buy Intercoolers with Confident, Your Satisfaction is our First Priority" theyll refund your money even if you simply do not like the intercooler. seems leget to me. i wish i had the money right now.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
have seen it but i would stick with the ssautochrome seller instead. thats who i just bought mine from and its nice.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
siusti said:
have seen it but i would stick with the ssautochrome seller instead. thats who i just bought mine from and its nice.
thats what alot of people are sayin...but i know for a fact that there is nothing good at all about ssac. ive seen and heard many horror stories. it would be just my luck for something to happen to me if i bought from them.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
understandable, but they do offer refunds.

also does that one come with new hoses, tubes, y-pipe and a bov?

the ssautochrom one does.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
siusti said:
understandable, but they do offer refunds.

also does that one come with new hoses, tubes, y-pipe and a bov?

the ssautochrom one does.
imo, hoses are not necessary, the y pipe isnt the best quality, and a bov is just out of the question. i just like that theese guys have a 15 day money back guarantee. thats plenty of time to figure out if its a keeper or not. all you need to do is inspect it to see how everything looks. if all looks good, you have a really good intercooler. i just cant bring myself to buying a perrin or something that costs 5 times as much and does the same exact thing. an intercooler is an intercooler (as long as they are made to the same specs wich all that ive seen as a top mount for the sti are)

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Well, the new Y pipe is necessary because the IC is bigger. If you buy that TMIC, get a hose kit from Perrin or some other company because I believe you will need it.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
siusti said:
Well, the new Y pipe is necessary because the IC is bigger. If you buy that TMIC, get a hose kit from Perrin or some other company because I believe you will need it.
this is true...looks like ssautochrap it is then

1 - 10 of 10 Posts