IW STi Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone heard of this company... looking at getting a catted dp and helix is back ordered... again .... this seems like a fair priced one but never heard of it so any input would be great

·
Registered
980 Posts
You may want to check out their website, www.titekusa.com. We are a Master Distributor for their product so I am slightly biased but I will give you some general background. Titek was created specifically to compete with Helix (which is always on back order it seems) both in price and quality. I have pallet load of the titek products here and the quality is top notch, plain and simple.

Titek is the manufacturer and SP Engineering is the US importer who used to be one of two US importers for Helix. Again with all the delivery and manufacturing problems with Helix recently, SP decided to import the Titek line.

SP and Titek stands behind their product and backs it with a full 1 year warranty!

Hope this helps.

Noah

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.