IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you guys know who makes titanium exhausts for the STi that are not angled like the invidia, the HKS, or the magnaflow?? I want to go stage 2 by next summer but I would like to do so with a Ti catback. However, I hate the angled exhaust and I hate it when you can see the whole muffler behind the bumper. I love the Greddy Evo II but they don't make it in Ti and the race Greddy exhaust has that uuuuuuuuugly tip??

Anyhow one else come to mind?? Tx.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
MGizzle said:
Do you guys know who makes titanium exhausts for the STi that are not angled like the invidia, the HKS, or the magnaflow?? I want to go stage 2 by next summer but I would like to do so with a Ti catback. However, I hate the angled exhaust and I hate it when you can see the whole muffler behind the bumper. I love the Greddy Evo II but they don't make it in Ti and the race Greddy exhaust has that uuuuuuuuugly tip??

Anyhow one else come to mind?? Tx.
That's what flat black paint is for. :tup:

·
Registered
89 Posts

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wow, I like that Jic one. Tx a lot Prophet.

Any other ones??

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
i know i love it :D

·
Registered
89 Posts
reeksti said:
iight ight enough making fun of us:(
Atleast you have a good sounding exhaust so it should all even out :)

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
Prophet said:
Atleast you have a good sounding exhaust so it should all even out :)
:tup: :tup:

·
pwn n00bs
18,247 Posts
jic is the only one i know of with a full ti exhaust non angled.

i'm getting rid of my angled, i want a clean oem look with powa!

·
Registered
131 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
TeKiZeRo said:
Is the Greddy Ti Trust angled?
Yep....Thats like $1000 catback too......

·
Registered
84 Posts
what about the fujitsubo RM01 or SUper ti? There both pretty quiet too as they are jasma certified.

·
Registered
89 Posts
The JIC is also a full 3" pipe if that is something you are looking for. Im not sure about the other Ti exhausts though.

And the JIC will probably run you around $1200

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I figured if I am about to drop money on a catback might as well drop more and not regret it later. I am all about weight, being quiet and making power.

However, the one concern I have is what do I do if something on the Ti exhaust goes wrong?? Who the heck is going to weld it? Last time I checked no shop in the metro Detroit area had argon filled chambers to weld Ti.

Do you guys have links to the Fujitsobo exhausts?? I am not having a lot of luck finding pictures and prices. Tx.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I have the JIC Spartan DE Type 2... It's the oval canister, not angled. I used to have the 505Ti but it was too loud. I actually just put it on the car last night... looks great.

and I think JIC just raised their prices.

·
Registered
213 Posts
MGizzle said:
I figured if I am about to drop money on a catback might as well drop more and not regret it later. I am all about weight, being quiet and making power.

However, the one concern I have is what do I do if something on the Ti exhaust goes wrong?? Who the heck is going to weld it? Last time I checked no shop in the metro Detroit area had argon filled chambers to weld Ti.

Do you guys have links to the Fujitsobo exhausts?? I am not having a lot of luck finding pictures and prices. Tx.
It's not that you have to have this huge chamber... hell... you could build one with plexiglass or whatever; we did. And it just needs to cover the part that you're welding so you can have the pipe ends sticking out of the side so lnog as you tape the crap out of them to seal the chamber.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts