IW STi Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guy's I'm going to be picking up my new 06 white on silver tomorow, and I'm curious to what I should look out for..as I understand 32,000 out the door is a pretty normal price? If u can please share some experiences that would be greatly apreciatiated..as I will after I buy the car...Thanx alot guy's!!

·
Banned
1,277 Posts
WTF !! ... ur gettin a 06 for 32 otd ?? ... or r u askin if thats a normal deal ?

im tryin to get a 06 to , but everyone wants 35 - 36 (which is a ****in ripp off !! )

·
Registered
6,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OMG 35-36 holly #$#*...well I live in southern cali so I dunno But I was askin if that was a good deal..the way u responded I guess so0...the sticker is like 33 something.. and I'm asking invoice plus tax and licence..whut do u guys think what have u guys paid?

·
Registered
6,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well good to know cause I didn't know if I would be crazy asking that very good to know..Anything that the dealerships overlook alot??

·
Registered
264 Posts
I paid 32,900 out the door for mine. Not a steal, but not bad either imo.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I was 34 out the door at the end of August. Only things on it were the boost gage and short shift, both of which I have never seen an STi without.

If you're looking for things to check, check all the fluids. My dealer put regular gas in mine, over filled the oil, the tranny was a little low, IC water spray was empty (bad for pump if you press the button), and I've heard of some being shipped with low oil in the rear diff (mine was ok).
Have fun!

·
Registered
6,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok very insitefull info..can't thank you guys enough..All be checking that car like a nero sergion!! Wow normal gas what a pitty they should feel ashamed of themselvs..

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
i paid 34otd with the SS, gauge, alarm, lugs and other BS, its crap IMO

·
Registered
6,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Have any of you guy's bought one from santa monica subaru?? If so0o how was you're experience?

·
Registered
107 Posts
i bought mine from timmons in long beach, did all the work by email, and pretty much just drove down, did the paperwork, and drove away with a new car :D

was quite the pleasant experience

·
I'm Jim Halpert
8,245 Posts
TIMMONS!!! i went to the same place. and did the same thing. worked everything out by email and when i went there they had a slight problem with their inventory in the sense that they had blue with silver and no gold rims so they did a dealer trade for me. all in all it worked out well and i got the car i wanted for a good price. i would recommend timmons

·
Registered
6 Posts
$500 UNDER invoice

I just got my stock '06 STI for $500 UNDER invoice ... that's less than $31,700 and change out the door. They found me the color I wanted and got it into the showroom in less than 24 hours. 26 miles on the clock, Steal Gray, perfect. I also pushed them hard on the trade-in, AND qualified for the 06' Subaru special finance ... 4.9 for 60 months!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts