IW STi Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Car alarm relay

Does anyone go out to this even on Thursdays? If so I'd like to come up there with my Black/Gold Subi

·
Premium Member
2,802 Posts
I went there once, 2 days after I got my STi. I did not really know anyone there and it was cold. I have heard there can be a lot of subies there but it is tough for me to make it on a week night. I would like to arrange an STi meet sometime, even if we all met up there on a Thursday.

So who all is up for an STi meet in the Chicago area sometime?

·
Registered
289 Posts
I would be up for a meeting. I will bring my blue/gold with me. I am in the South Elgin area but I do love to drive a lot more now so all of Chicago is open for me. Keep me posted.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I'm gonna be in arlington heights/schaumburg friday night. Unfortunately i won't have time to do a meet up. I have to go grocery shopping at Mitsuwa, then pick up my new double bass drums from Guitar Center that came in today, jet to a friends house to store my groceries in his fridge, then meet some friends for dinner and then we are catching the late show of Jason Vs. Freddy....yeah i did just admit that i am going to see that movie 8). Keep posting possible meet up dates and maybe i can make one eventually. Peace!!

·
Premium Member
2,802 Posts
Yeah weekend works better for me also. I will be driving from Wheaton which is close to Naperville, maybe Naperville is a good location for one. I also would not mind checking out that Mitsuwa store X-Japan talks about, maybe that would be a good spot also next time X comes up.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Naperville sounds good to me. I live in Forest Park so that wouldn't be too far. An STi meet would be awesome. I have B/G STi and would love to see other color combos and meet everyone.

Btw, anyone going up to houghton, MI for the lake superior pro rally on 10/17-18? It's about 6 hrs away so a day trip would hurt but is feasible. If anyone else is going, maybe we can meet up there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts