IW STi Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1) I was reading a topic the other day, and you guys were talking about setting the rev limit. The way I took it, is that you can make the car beep when your RPM's get so high. Can you adjust it to anything you want? I didn't know about that until the other day. Am I correct in saying that?

2) Normal head lamp bulbs or Xenon?

3) The AWD system, I'm also under the impression that you can set the front and back ration in intervals of 5%, to any ratio you want. Again, am I right in saying that? Can anyone take a picture of what it looks like? Please? And what is the best ratio to use if your just at a stop light lined up next to someone that wants to race. Just curious about that one.

Can't wait until spring when I can get one!!

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
1. The warning light and buzzer can be set anywhere.

2. The low beams are HID.

3. the DCCD can be manually adjusted or left in auto mode. more info here as well as other places. http://www.imprezawrxsti.com/postnu...PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=3430&highlight=dccd

the search feature or browsing the forums should be used for you to answer these questions because you will uncover lots of other info while finding your specific answers.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Can you keep the light flash on but turn the buzzer off? I immagine the buzzer can get annoying on a long drive.

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
Yes. It only goes off when you hit your preset limit. Unless you have it set too low or are redlining everywhere you go, it will not being going off constantly (also, it only beeps three times).

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
yeah, you can turn the buzzer off. i keep mine on. why would the buzzer get annonying on a long drive?? set it high enough (e.g. 6k) and it should only come on when you jump on it. also, it only beeps when you cross the limit; it doesn't keep beeping as long as you're over the limit, though i wish it did.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts