IW STi Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've heard some noise on the new Acura TSX.

I thought it was just a four-door RSX (read: flashier Civic), but judging by the interior specs, it really is a mid-size sports sedan as touted. Like maybe somewhere between a Civic and an Accord (I thought Acura already had the Accord-size model)...

I am putting this on my list of cars to look at... if you know my posts at all, you already know I'm partial to Honda/Acura.

The only thing I am missing with the current model is the S-type :)

The TSX has 200-hp - same rating as the RSX-S. However the TSX engine is probably de-tuned since it has 2.4 liters of displacement while the RSX-S engine has 2.0.

Just wondering if anyone else had thoughts on this model...

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmm.... maybe the CL is the one I was thinking was based on the Accord, but that is only available as a coupe as far as I knew... that would kinda make sense.

How different is the European Accord from the US-spec model? I actually wasn't that happy with the new (US) Accord once I saw it in real life.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, I guess we'll find out...

I think the TSX ads (so far) are really boring.

Acura did a nice job with the TL-S (?) commercials...

I loved the one commercial where the husband and wife go up to see the Real Estate Agent and he says that they'll buy the house after he drives up the winding road again in his mind. That is totally cool.

I wonder if SOA will borrow any ideas from the "Design your own Commercial" thread here on imprezawrxsti.com :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts