IW STi Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well I was out drivin my sti around tonite, and I ended up at the mall. well what was there but a nice subaru wrx. so I figured I would snap a picture. it looked all nice cleaned up. well the owner came out as I was taking the first picture. just so happens he was at the dealer when I was checking out the STi's for hte first time and he remembered me so we had a little chat, lined the cars up and took another shot. then as I was leaving some guy in a civic with everything imaginable done to in came up behind me pulled up and gave me a thumbs up. then pointed down to roll my window down. so I did and he told me nice car. overall a good night. I love the respect I get in this car from other car enthousiasts. oh yeah, forgot yesterday I stopped at the local covenient store and the guy workin asked if he could come out and take a look at the car. he said he was buyin a black one in march. so I did him the favor of takin him for a spin down the road. I just love the look on their faces for the first ride. man I am smiling more every time I drive it
well heres some pictures from tonite. a little dark outside. oh well.
(mods if this is in the wrong forum move it. I wasnt really sure where to put it)

Attachments

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Aerodynamics of Sti Wing and hood scoop

thats all ice, salt, and crap they spray on the roads here. its really bad. I didnt wash the car before I went out because I knew it would look like that again when I got home. thats basicly from drivin behind people on slush covered roads. then lettin the car sit overnite in 22 degree weather. I wish I had it all nice and clean for the pictures

·
Registered
280 Posts
Axle durability

that picture will be good comercial for
Got chocolate milk?
STi version :lol:

·
Registered
694 Posts
Not to hijack the thread or anything, just a funny thing that happened the first week I had mine (read: not broken in yet).

I was driving down a road near home, and a kid in a new Civic Si pulls up next to me, doing the classic "Detroit lean". He revs quite a few times, then downshifts and cans it. I figure that if he's doing that next to an STi, he must have something serious done to the car (or to his head). Oddly, he didn't pull away very quickly - oh, and no, I didn't bother hitting the gas at all, because:

1) Why waste gas on it?
2) My engine's not broken in yet, and
3) It's a 35 mph zone near a police station

So, I follow him to a parking lot, where he stops at a grocery store. I pull up next to him, and he looks at me like I'm going to beat the [email protected]! out of him. I roll down my window and ask if he has anything done to the car. Yup, he says, but when I ask what, he says he doesn't know.... ?!?

Some people's children....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts