IW STi Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,697 Posts
I hardly use full auto mode because of that hot blast air just above the "cold" notch.

On full manual, if I do outsie air and 1 above "cold", i can get lukewarm air..

I just don't like full auto due to it using A/C:lol:

·
Registered
285 Posts
Flash means it blinks twice, and then it either remains on or turns off, depending on what the AUTO system wants to do. For the AC button, you have to make sure the fan is not in the off position before you do the hold-down step. Otherwise it'll just ignore you. Recirc button can be done at any time.

Also, once you set either of these buttons to AUTO, they will remain in AUTO forever, until you click the button. Like say for example your recirc is set to AUTO, and then you drive by a sewage plant, so you push the button to force it to recirc. This turns the AUTO function off. To set it back to AUTO later, you have to hold the button down again till it flashes twice.

For the record my car has been in AUTO forever (both buttons). The temperature around here ranges from about 50 to about 100. It keeps steady temperature all the time for me.
my A/C all of a sudden is just coming on randomly now for some reason ( i don't think i pushed any button what so ever)

Is this cause someone may have accidently pressed down the AUTO button?

·
Registered
285 Posts
Flash means it blinks twice, and then it either remains on or turns off, depending on what the AUTO system wants to do. For the AC button, you have to make sure the fan is not in the off position before you do the hold-down step. Otherwise it'll just ignore you. Recirc button can be done at any time.

Also, once you set either of these buttons to AUTO, they will remain in AUTO forever, until you click the button. Like say for example your recirc is set to AUTO, and then you drive by a sewage plant, so you push the button to force it to recirc. This turns the AUTO function off. To set it back to AUTO later, you have to hold the button down again till it flashes twice.

For the record my car has been in AUTO forever (both buttons). The temperature around here ranges from about 50 to about 100. It keeps steady temperature all the time for me.
my A/C all of a sudden is just coming on randomly now for some reason ( i don't think i pushed any button what so ever) Is this cause someone may have accidently pressed down the AUTO button?

·
Registered
285 Posts
basically Im guessing I need to somehow turn off the "auto" mode?? Cause it randomly comes on when I'm driving (when I only have recirc on.. no fan or a/c)

·
Registered
285 Posts

wait so how do I get it to stop being in "auto" mode.. cuz my A/C has been automatically coming on (when I only have recirc on)while i'm driving .. and it's driving me nuts

Do I just hold down the A/C button until it blinks or flashes?

41 - 45 of 45 Posts