Iag braided fuel line 05 fpr
Grimmspeed bb500 turbo
Grimmspeed ebc
Iag v3 aos
Ngk iridium one step colder spark plugs
Borla cat back exhaust
IAG Performance EJ Street Series Oil Pan Kit w/ Pickup & Windage Tray Baffle
Td cylinder 4 cooling mod.

I was considering adding a couple more pieces but don’t know if it’s worth it or not.
Font Screenshot Parallel Rectangle Number
That’s what’s on my radar atm. Daily driven

· Registered
2,147 Posts
ok few questions,

1 - what year is your sti?
2 - are you going to track it at all?
3 - what tuning device/software are you using and is your tuner willing to tune around emissions related items?

edit, even before these questions are answered, i can tell you the oil cooler is likely a waste for you if you arent racing. the intercooler is likely not worth buying, but that'll depend on what year your car is. and tgv's you have to worry about tuning.

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok few questions,

1 - what year is your sti? 2013
2 - are you going to track it at all? Mostly a daily driver maybe some track time rarely
3 - what tuning device/software are you using and is your tuner willing to tune around emissions related items? Open source tune, and I’ve paid for a tune already I’m just installing the list of parts for said tune

edit, even before these questions are answered, i can tell you the oil cooler is likely a waste for you if you arent racing. the intercooler is likely not worth buying, but that'll depend on what year your car is. and tgv's you have to worry about tuning.

· Registered
2,147 Posts
If you somehow found a tuner willing to delete emissions related items. I’d go for the tgvs,

skip the oil cooler.

intercooler is up to you, although if it were up to me on that, I’d suggest either going with a spearco tmic, or saving money and finding a va chassis oem tmic,

· Registered
SWP 2012 GR Hatch
973 Posts
If you are doing tgv deletes might as well do an air pump delete while ur in there.
It’s just a cheap block off plate, the rest is tuning.

Also you’re built but still stock turbo?
I’d be more inclined to address that than little things to chase 5hp on the stock turbo.
If you aren’t looking to go nuts a small upgrade will still net you around 50whp, which will do more for you than tgv deletes will 🤷‍♂️

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you are doing tgv deletes might as well do an air pump delete while ur in there.

I’d be more inclined to address that than little things to chase 5hp on the stock turbo.
If you aren’t looking to go nuts a small upgrade will still net you around 50whp, which will do more for you than tgv deletes will 🤷‍♂️
I got a bb500 turbo by Grimmspeed. Also upgraded the tmic and the exhaust manifold pipe and the y pipe kit for the tmic. Didn’t go with the tgv deletes. At this point.

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Font Screenshot Terrestrial plant Darkness Monochrome photography

1 - 8 of 8 Posts