IW STi Forum banner

21 - 40 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Did you get this from Mastro Subaru? If so this was the first swp 12 I'd seen, looks good! I saw it while my car there waiting for some parts and I was looking around. The FD was nice too!
Thanks! I did! I prolly saw you there that day.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Nice parts! I have a SWP 2010 STi so I am also a huge fan of them in white.

On an off-topic note - Since the rest of the world goes to Florida, I have always wondered where people from Florida go on vacation and now I know - Michigan!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Thanks! I did! I prolly saw you there that day.
Do you live in the area or drive in and get the car? If so, I must not have seen your rx7 anywhere, I'd remember it if I had. I do recognize the rsp/red boost lab supras in the background of one of your photos, which is what made me ask!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #27 (Edited)
Do you live in the area or drive in and get the car? If so, I must not have seen your rx7 anywhere, I'd remember it if I had. I do recognize the rsp/red boost lab supras in the background of one of your photos, which is what made me ask!
I live in Sarasota, I know boostlab well, good people there!

For the locals ART/Boostlab bunch....a throwback poster :rolleyes:

·
Registered
355 Posts
She's a beauty. Nice choice on the wheels. Eagerly awaiting more pics!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Thanks! I can't wait to see how it is going to look with the paint! It could be fantastic or kinda whatever, we will see, I will post pics as soon as they are painted and mounted ;)

·
Registered
497 Posts
did the lip and side skirts come with directions? im looking for a nice little flare setup pretty much what you bought. would you recommend it? and where did you purchase it all from?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
I believe there are directions in the boxes, I am going to test fit them tomorrow. The front lip mounts in the stock location. I ordered them through BaysonR, they are the only current s206 side skirt dealer in the us that I am aware of.

·
Super Moderator
10,695 Posts
Nice cars you have had. Looking forward to seeing the finished car. And read your other posts to answer the "Michigan" connection question.

21 - 40 of 120 Posts