IW STi Forum banner

81 - 100 of 1189 Posts

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Re: Cherry's 2011 OBP Sedan

All I should need is the endlinks, yeah? I heard something about someone ordering sways/links but needing something else...a spacer or something.
Here you guys go ;)

I'm pretty sure this is what you are referring to orestes85

http://www.iwsti.com/forums/3178620-post1.html

Yes... sadly... I have no life, an have / and currently dissecting the net when it comes to our cars :eek::p:lol:

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #82

Thats what I was referring to, but it was a thread where someone ordered endlinks from RSD but didn't have the req. spacer or something. I think it was mentioned that he called up RCE and they shipped one out quick fast and in a hurry.

PS: +1 to RCE for really cheap 2 day fed ex.

·
Registered
7,626 Posts
Yes RCE is great about shipping items. The Whiteline bars need spacers sometimes for some reason. The RCE bars on the other hand do not.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #84 (Edited)

Picked up a Walbro 255 fuel pump today. Gonna attempt to get it in sometime next week (Its pouring down rain and I don't feel like getting wet and/or trying to figure out how to install it in the OEM fuel pump housing). Haven't received the RCE sways yet though :(

·
Registered
3,289 Posts

Nice build thread, I which I had the patience to take good pictures as I do work. Mine generally look like **** since taking pictures as I go alredy adds so much time.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #87 (Edited)

Thanks!

Installed the COBB heatshield this morning and also threw in some rice :X Pics tonight.

Ninja Edit: Kartboy Endlinks came in today. Received a package from TIC and was like "Bwuh??" I guess that's where RCE sources their endlinks? I'm still kinda confused on that one. Still waiting on the sways though since RCE is waiting on a shipment.

So as of right now i have Endlinks and a Fuel Pump just sitting in the car with no home :( :( Fuel pump will be waiting for my poor lazy *** to buy injectors and an ebcs (which will NOT be purchased before Tarmac 2s...which will not be purchased soon I'm afraid :()

Ninja Edit-Edit: Paint is swirly :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #91

I can't find the dyno sheets :( I've been looking for them since 5 and no dice. I guess they somehow got thrown away (I even searched the garbage bag) Last time I saw them was on my printer/scanner thing on Sat evening and I just needed to upload the dyno graph but the scanner was being lame so I went to a birthday party. Now they've disappeared.

Anyway...TQ peaks around 3500-4000 RPM at about 325 and then drops to about 290 around 5000 RPM and slowly tapers off to around 270 by redline (if memory serves correct) It makes HP all day long though :D :D

Turbo Shield; Took this at night so it was a little hard to get the focus right and the flash oriented to get some good light on it. That and there were a bunch of guys coming back from a range looking at me weird as my flash was going off (its a big 580EX...draws a little attention at night haha). The picture looks better when viewed in lightroom or with the light box thing flickr has (black border so the white on the webpage doesn't drown out the photo)

And now, for some RICE:

Without Map Lights

With Map Lights

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #92

Got the windows tinted and tails smoked today. Photos tomorrow possibly. Gonna try to get a full detail in after work and get ready for Southeast Face-Off this sat/sun. Maybe I can sneak my car into one of DSports photos haha.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #95

Weather was really crappy yesterday (right after I wash the car). Here's the new tails (overlay) and 35% all around on the windows. Done by Omega in Fayetteville on Skibo Rd.

·
Registered
348 Posts

^^ Vinyl Wrap? its like 25 bucks for all material and tools you would need.
And I would definitely recommend taking it off to do that one specifically as if its on... its a pain! <---- First hand knowledge of pulling hairs from that peice.

good luck and nice car!

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #100

I don't really have an area where I could do it myself. Parking lot at the B's is too dirty. Besides that, I'm -really- bad with cosmetic DIY stuff. My dash is all sorts of screwy from just installing the boost gauge >.>;;

81 - 100 of 1189 Posts