IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
your car is simply an impreza with STi bits.. The levorg is the same damn thing, just a little longer.

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subaru_Levorg

According to Subaru, the name Levorg is a portmanteau of three words, LEgacy, reVOlution, touRinG[1] The Levorg shares its platform with the Impreza, Legacy and WRX
its been out for all of 3 years.. which i guess is forever if youre a millennial. and coincidently the same year the impreza version of the STi hatch went the way of the dodo.

·
Registered
451 Posts
your car is simply an impreza with STi bits.. The levorg is the same damn thing, just a little longer.
Suuuuuure. 😂 other than a bit of sheet metal and a bit of plastic interior they're completely different vehicles. Goes for the WRX too. But hey if you think that's the same as a Levorg with a couple spoilers stamped STI.... then I can't help you.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Suuuuuure. 😂 other than a bit of sheet metal and a bit of plastic interior they're completely different vehicles. How's for the WRX too. But hey if you think that's the same as a Levorg with a couple spoilers stamped STI.... then I can't help you.

thats not my opinion, thats from SOA.. but hey, if you want to keep thinking your econobox impreza with factory bolt-ons is a kin to the porsche 911 turbo, enjoy. :lol:

·
Registered
451 Posts
somehow the levorg STi is marketing but the impreza STi is #RaceCar. #CommonCore.
First of all, the Impreza part was dropped long ago, as well as the lower i. It's STI. Not STi.

Second, to use your own ridiculous logic.... what you're saying is a 911 GT3 RS is the same as the standard midlife crisis base 911. Because they have the same "platform"... Ok 😂

Anyway, I gtg do more important shit.

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
First of all, the Impreza part was dropped long ago, as well as the lower i. It's STI. Not STi.

Second, to use your own ridiculous logic.... what you're saying is a 911 GT3 RS is the same as the standard midlife crisis base 911. Because they have the same "platform"... Ok 😂

Anyway, I gtg do more important shit.

somehow 'you' and 'important shit' seem mutually exclusive to me.

·
Registered
4,954 Posts
The levorg is a lowered outback, with drivetrain suspension interior and exterior upgrades. It's quite likely it will be sold in the U.S, Subaru states that the US is going to be the center of STI development going forward

1 - 20 of 20 Posts