IW STi Forum banner

61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
26,170 Posts
hmm i can do the stoptech 6 piston kit for a great deal its 355 as well, i shipped a set to berdugo on here in the phillipines...no issues :)

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
hmm i can do the stoptech 6 piston kit for a great deal its 355 as well, i shipped a set to berdugo on here in the phillipines...no issues :)
The price you quoted me via PM was nothing special compared to the other venders on the Stoptech kit.

Either way i'm pulling the trigger on a BBK today.

·
Registered
26,170 Posts
if you sent me a quote of someone elses i would have beaten it...i sell plenty of stoptech bbks, so my prices couldnt be that bad :D

·
Banned
596 Posts
yo, I'd like to be on the GTG list ;) Not sure what creds I need to support for our company. I figure we're one of the only companies to ship complete motors, transmissions, exhausts, turbos, intercoolers, and travel to Germany for tuning :D

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
I not only get parts from GrimmSpeed, but I also get parts from:

- Realstreetperformace.com (totally awesome guys!)
- Fullrace.com
- Element Tuning
- Killer B Performace
- Injector Dynamics
- Darton East
- ATP Turbo
- Turn-In-Concepts

Some ebay guys too who sell for Mishimoto and Aermomotive -- no problems getting stuff from them. PM me if you need details.

·
Registered
29 Posts
yo, I'd like to be on the GTG list ;) Not sure what creds I need to support for our company. I figure we're one of the only companies to ship complete motors, transmissions, exhausts, turbos, intercoolers, and travel to Germany for tuning :D

:tup::tup:I BACK IA PERFORMANCE!:tup::tup: Just received a GREAT deal from them and I am excited for shipment to come in. Stephen is a great guy and was willing to spend an hour sometimes more on a international call with me to better my knowledge of our cars, so much that I am actually able to help others with minor issues. I also have started a thread for getting Stephen from IA Performance out here to tune and instal 10+ guys in Germany. Looking good so far and can't wait for him to get out here in August 2011 to get beast mode on my STI! GREAT GUY, GREAT SERVICE, GREAT COMPANY!!!! :tup::tup:GTG for sure!!!:tup::tup:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Only writing about shops that sucessfully delivered what I ordered

GTG audio related links
Subaru Audio | Subaru Audio Explained
Subaru radio and radio wiring harness information
Car Audio Stereo - Car Subwoofers - Car Amplifiers and Speakers

GTG parts-performance
SubaruGenuineParts.com
Mitsubishi Evo | DSM | Subaru WRX/STI | BR-Z Parts
Stikiller.com: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8 , 9 & X Performance Parts ...oh wait that was in my "old life" ^^ now it's EvoKiller.com: Subaru Wrx and STI Performance Parts

NOT GTG
Extreme Turbo Systems they sent the wrong @!£$ intercooler..seriously a HUGE and heavy package (not a tiny Subaru top-mount but a gigantic evo8 front-mounted) like that sent far away and they don't double-check ? item had no part number or marking, package only mentioned "radiator" not surprised they made a mistake they have no tracability whatsoever and thus are not a reliable seller and never will be if they don't start having some kind of item identification
btw a shop in Swiss also had the same intercooler "in stock" I'm pretty sure they also received the wrong one

GTG for mitsu evo
If there's anyone with an evo out there I also ordered seat lowering brackets for my evoIX here Binary Engineering - EVO seat lowering brackets and more! home made items but working as expected and good quality build

61 - 71 of 71 Posts