·
Premium Member
14,726 Posts
Very nice brother....very nice!!!!!

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #202
I cant wait to put all of it on the car...although, I think I am going to have to take the kakimoto exhaust off...it is so freaking loud.

-Ryan

·
Premium Member
14,726 Posts
Still managing the body shop?!:)

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #205
installed Tial BOV, and the new T1R shift knob. The BOV has a nice sound...I know it will make me run rich until I get it tuned with the new turbo, but I dont mind spitting flames out of this insane exhaust for a few weeks. You can barely hear the BOV over the exhaust.

The T1R titanium shift knob is super duper light and has a better feel than the ARC titanium in my opinion. The ARC titanium was heavy as crap and didn't go all the way down on the threads on the shift lever.

My friend is picking up my Power Enterprise 850cc injectors tomorrow and having some tires mounted on my new wheels. I will post pics of them on friday when I get back from Florida. I'll take pics of the playboy events in Florida for you guys and post them later so you can all be jealous.

My hood looks great finally painted to match the car...I really need to take new pics of my car. I will when i get back I guess. I will try and post some vids tonight of the car and the exhaust, should be nuts and enjoyable for all.

I'll post the vids around 2am or so.

-Ryan

·
Premium Member
14,726 Posts
Nice Ryan....got the Ings+1 kit on yet? I am soooooo desparately waiting to see it on a black STi!!!!!!! Def take some vids....gotta hear this sucker!

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #208 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
Is it me, or are you fast as hell at shifting in that first video...

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #212 (Edited)
yeah i shift pretty fast. Lots of practice I suppose. I need to make some more videos that go through all the gears. I just uploaded #3, true shifting demo.

-Ryan

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #214 (Edited)
will take pics with hood on tomorrow after I wash it...and put on the new wheels

here are some I took the other night...and yes..there is no hood on the car in the pics.

New T1R shift knob...Way better than the ARC knob I had before imo.

some engine shots:

thats all for now.

-Ryan

·
Premium Member
14,726 Posts
Very nice Ryan...where did you get the T1R shift knob from?

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #216
so I got a little crazy this week. Borla Headers installed with crucial racing copper gaskets. OMG like serious gain in torque and HP. car is now beyond scary fast.

The low end got quieter, but the top end got scary loud. The turbo spools so much fast and there is an obvious gain on the butt dyno. I'm sort of scared to drive the car at WOT now. I cant wait to put on the SZ60 in the next week or so. 4XX HP here I come.

-Ryan

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #218
A few recent purchases:

Borla Headers- installed...very nice gains.

APS Turbo Inlet- to be installed, looks really nice.

thats all for now folks. I need to get my TGV's ported still...i lagged. after that...I can install the turbo, get tuned and have a nice day. :)

still debating if I should go with meth or not.

-Ryan

·
Premium Member
14,726 Posts
Do the TGV's when you do the APS Turbo Inlet....it will be right there, and easily accessable.

I would def go for the meth! One thing is...you gotta check on it and remmeber to refill it....there should be a low-light indicator letting you know that you need to refill the tank. I would get the Spec-C tank, since it will hold a lot more, thats one thing I am going to switch to....the 1 gallon is good, but if you floor it, you can easily run through it before you run out of gas!

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #220
Chris05STi said:
Do the TGV's when you do the APS Turbo Inlet....it will be right there, and easily accessable.

I would def go for the meth! One thing is...you gotta check on it and remmeber to refill it....there should be a low-light indicator letting you know that you need to refill the tank. I would get the Spec-C tank, since it will hold a lot more, thats one thing I am going to switch to....the 1 gallon is good, but if you floor it, you can easily run through it before you run out of gas!

damn it chris...making me spend more money now. I always wanted the spec c tank...forogt about it until now though. I'm sure i wont have a problem checking the tank, I'm checking everything else on the car on a daily basis already...plus I'll probably be so worried about it that I'll get super paranoid if I dont look.

need to order:

SMC alky kit
spec c 12L tank

-Ryan

201 - 220 of 236 Posts