IW STi Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
they have my suby right now getting the intercooler pipes powdercoated should be done on friday just in time for the meet. i saw your silver suby at turbo time, looks nice

·
Registered
326 Posts
thanks alot i got the stock gold bbs sitting in my garage i might throw back on there for a while but im hoping they have my car finished by friday so im good for a meet on sunday

·
Registered
326 Posts
thats cool that people showed though im 100% down for the next one especailly since this one was my idea and got sick lol. anyone else have a day in mind to meet again and a way to get some more people

·
Registered
218 Posts
i don't think we are getting as many people as we could because this thread is in the wrong local.......can we get this thread moved to the south atlantic???PLEASE???!!!

this sunday at brier creek???? anyone???

·
Registered
449 Posts
Giving this thread a little CPR for some information.
Hope you folks cann chime in.

Possibly might be heading out to Raleigh NC in the coming months as a NY transplant

How is the Subie scene ot there?
Are cops jerks - NYC Cops can be a pain but are lax most of the time. At least with me, lol

What is the best shop for tuning in Raleigh area?
Anyone worth mentioning of just a regular shop?
Any drag strips & Road courses in the area that are open to reg folks liike me?
How is the Tornado and Hurricane scene out there?

I have been doing my own reading but would like to hear from fellow Subie brothers\sisters themselves that live in the area\region.

Thx in advance folks

21 - 36 of 36 Posts