IW STi Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rumor has it that an STi test-car has possibly been spotted in the Denver, Colorado area doing testing. Here is what I know so far:

-I have unconfirmed reports that this is indeed a STi.

-Vehicle in question has steel wheels, and no hood-scoop (just a hole in the hood). Vehicle also has no badging whatsoever and a bra to cover the front.

-Vehicle in question "walked away" from a modified WRX with "no problem" with four people in the car.

I am attempting to find out more. When I find out more I will post here, so please watch this post...

JJ

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He is talking about the "waiting list" at the dealer. It is on a dealer-to-dealer basis. If you live in Colorado, I can get you the name of my dealer..

JJ

·
Registered
6 Posts
nah, im a new yorker. Im going tomorrow to ask my local dealers about starting a list. Did you guys hear about people selling their spot on the wrx list on ebay? I heard guys getting a couple grand just to give up their spot!

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Latest sighting- Arizona

Not debadged, 17" wheels w brembos and manufacturer plates.. :grin:

JJ

·
Registered
6 Posts
For sure if they start a list here for the sti I want to be the first one on it...BTW that means I'll have to sell my current WRX if anyone is interested! :smile:

zx11

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi JJ, everyone-

Greeting from Denver. Can you hip me to the waiting list you're talking about? I'd like to get my name on it, so long as it doesn't require any cash up front.

Thanks,
-Chris

·
Registered
2 Posts
g'day

Rumor has it that an STi test-car has possibly been spotted in the Denver, Colorado area doing testing. Here is what I know so far:

-I have unconfirmed reports that this is indeed a STi.

-Vehicle in question has steel wheels, and no hood-scoop (just a hole in the hood). Vehicle also has no badging whatsoever and a bra to cover the front.

-Vehicle in question "walked away" from a modified WRX with "no problem" with four people in the car.

I am attempting to find out more. When I find out more I will post here, so please watch this post...

JJ
its good to look back

·
Registered
638 Posts
wow thats one hell of a thread resurrection

·
Registered
2,460 Posts

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Wow, I got all excited for a few seconds when I thought they had caught an STI sedan (Legacy STI) being tested in the US. But then I was like..oh...2001. wasn't taht like 2 years before the first STI arrived here?

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Re: Re: The Hunt for STi Begins

Hey Bro,

Was wondering if you could help me get on the list, it would be most appreciated!!
Wtf? We have a rally team here?!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.