IW STi Forum banner

41 - 60 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Yeah that is probably the best teaser exhaust video I've ever seen. I would buy the thing ring now just to put it on and see what it's like

I will definitely be buying this. Hopefully around 1-1.3k?

·
Registered
532 Posts
Re: The boxer knockout. Coming soon.

Yeah that is probably the best teaser exhaust video I've ever seen. I would buy the thing ring now just to put it on and see what it's like

I will definitely be buying this. Hopefully around 1-1.3k?
Why hopefully 1k to 13 Hundo jesus can we get a fricken break for once!!!!

·
Registered
109 Posts

Why hopefully 1k to 13 Hundo jesus can we get a fricken break for once!!!!
Probably because, with the level of quality, attention to detail, and being a reputable manufacturer, it's more likely to be pushing $2k. $1k-$1300 would be amazing.

·
Registered
348 Posts

Probably because, with the level of quality, attention to detail, and being a reputable manufacturer, it's more likely to be pushing $2k. $1k-$1300 would be amazing.
Ding ding ding. I paid close to $3k for my AWE exhaust for my Audi S5 and would do it all over again without question.

·
Registered
76 Posts

Ding ding ding. I paid close to $3k for my AWE exhaust for my Audi S5 and would do it all over again without question.
exhausts for S and RS models were always more expensive than for A models... I'm guessing the STI exhaust will cost 1.2-1.4 max. Well... hoping.

·
Registered
449 Posts

The exhausts just launched on RallySportDirect. Touring is $1295 and $100 for optional diamond black tips.

·
Vendor
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #48 (Edited)

·
Vendor
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #51

Thanks Josh. I followed through on what we discussed privately. Hope to get it on soon.
Great news, Ben! Happy you were taken care of. I am confident you're going to enjoy the new tone :cool:

·
Registered
1,740 Posts

Sounds awesome, ill have to keep this on my radar if I ever get a newer model, or just keep AWE on my radar if I move to a different make next time.

The car in the video...stock exhaust besides catback?

·
Vendor
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #53

Sounds awesome, ill have to keep this on my radar if I ever get a newer model, or just keep AWE on my radar if I move to a different make next time.

The car in the video...stock exhaust besides catback?
Correct, Touring Edition Cat-back only.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts

I look forward to hearing one paired up with some aftermarket options including ELH. Sounds great.

·
Registered
109 Posts

Sounds absolutely stellar, even with the UEL header. Definitely just added this to my list.

·
Premium Member
31 Posts

Sold the R400 with 583 miles on it and ordered the track edition with black tips! Nothing wrong with the R400 at all but AWE sounded appealing. I look forward to it!

·
Vendor
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #58

I look forward to hearing one paired up with some aftermarket options including ELH. Sounds great.
Thanks, murf!

Sounds absolutely stellar, even with the UEL header. Definitely just added this to my list.
Now ya just have to cross it off the list, then install it :cool:

Sold the R400 with 583 miles on it and ordered the track edition with black tips! Nothing wrong with the R400 at all but AWE sounded appealing. I look forward to it!
First class ticket to rumbleville :tup:

Yeahhhh looks like my custom Nameless is gonna be hitting the FS rack for a Touring diamond black...
O_O
Woops ;)

·
Registered
239 Posts
I know it’s typically pretty expensive to manufacture, but I wish we had more Switchpath—esque options. Cold starts will make you and whichever disgruntled neighbor nemeses rather quickly.

·
Registered
532 Posts
I know it’s typically pretty expensive to manufacture, but I wish we had more Switchpath—esque options. Cold starts will make you and whichever disgruntled neighbor nemeses rather quickly.
Yea but as long as you’re not giving it hell its the same as a Harley or anything else, have a few guys in my nieghborhood that you can actually tell they are being courteous when leaving their garage.

I am hoping the GR’s will be looked at, I would like more options when I finally decide to upgrade, I really like the black tip option!!!!:)

41 - 60 of 117 Posts