IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Vendor
81 Posts
Decades of performance engineering now in your corner, Subaru.

Drone-killing technology, impressive gains and signature AWE build quality, all backed by our our unprecedented lifetime warranty. The AWE Subaru Line comprised of Touring Edition Exhausts (featuring our drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®) and Track Edition Exhausts (which turn up the aggression 24/7).

All made in the USA. All AWE. All available to the WRX and STI.

Learn more: www.AWESubaru.com

·
Registered
76 Posts
Re: The boxer knockout. Coming soon.

Thank you, kindly. What model did ya have back then?
Josh, I was very active on AW/QW back in the day (2005-2011). I had a B6 A4 running an MTM Stage 3 with all the trimmings. I ran one of your boost gauges. But I always loved the AWE exhaust :)

·
Vendor
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Josh, I was very active on AW/QW back in the day (2005-2011). I had a B6 A4 running an MTM Stage 3 with all the trimmings. I ran one of your boost gauges. But I always loved the AWE exhaust :)
Got it!

Wait until you hear the Touring Edition on the STI. It is glorious! All of the tone and no drone.

·
Registered
76 Posts

Got it!

Wait until you hear the Touring Edition on the STI. It is glorious! All of the tone and no drone.
Really looking forward to it. There are not enough drone free STI exhausts. It's difficult to remove the drone when running an UELH.

·
Vendor
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Really looking forward to it. There are not enough drone free STI exhausts. It's difficult to remove the drone when running an UELH.
Our 180 Technology® was tuned perfectly for the EJ. It's truly something special.

·
Premium Member
31 Posts

Our 180 Technology® was tuned perfectly for the EJ. It's truly something special.
Even though i just bought an Invidia R400 CBE, i am very interested to hear and see this! Maybe i'll have a lightly used R400 for sale soon?

·
Vendor
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Even though i just bought an Invidia R400 CBE, i am very interested to hear and see this! Maybe i'll have a lightly used R400 for sale soon?
Probability is high :)

180 as in 180 degree out of phase to cancels out noise?
Correctomundo :tup:

I love AWE. Ran a few of their exhausts on my MK6 GTI and B5 S4. Great products!
Have come a long way since those generations. Looking forward to you being here, too.

·
Registered
349 Posts

I run the AWE touring on my B8 S5 and can't wait to see how the track and touring will sound for the STI. Love me some AWE quality parts!!

·
Vendor
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

I run the AWE touring on my B8 S5 and can't wait to see how the track and touring will sound for the STI. Love me some AWE quality parts!!
Hello from this side of the fence! Is your S5 a 4.2 or 3.0? Either way, thanks for the support. You're going to love the suite for this platform.

·
Registered
349 Posts

Hello from this side of the fence! Is your S5 a 4.2 or 3.0? Either way, thanks for the support. You're going to love the suite for this platform.
It's the 4.2 and it has the AWE non-res DPs as well and I love the sound. I jumped to this side of the fence since my wife said I can't have 2 Audi's so I bought a sensible family vehicle, the STI :lol::lol:

·
Vendor
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

It's the 4.2 and it has the AWE non-res DPs as well and I love the sound. I jumped to this side of the fence since my wife said I can't have 2 Audi's so I bought a sensible family vehicle, the STI :lol::lol:
It does have 2 more doors over the S5 ;)

·
Registered
192 Posts

I read the title, then the first line and saw sparks on the video thumbnail and I was very confused but intrigued... drone killing?! knockout?! is this some robot sci-fi shooting explosion action movie?! then I finished reading and realizing it's just exhaust. Slightly disappointed. Still good to see a big name come in to make parts for Subaru though!

·
Registered
167 Posts

I read the title, then the first line and saw sparks on the video thumbnail and I was very confused but intrigued... drone killing?! knockout?! is this some robot sci-fi shooting explosion action movie?! then I finished reading and realizing it's just exhaust. Slightly disappointed. Still good to see a big name come in to make parts for Subaru though!
Haha yea the video was a head scratcher. The hype is strong in this thread, hopefully the product delivers! :tup:

1 - 20 of 118 Posts