IW STi Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
26,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Import Image Racing is proud to bring you the all new NRG Carbon fiber seat group buy!

Weighing in at just under 13lbs a piece these are the ultimate in interior seating for your car.

These are Full carbon bucket with microfiber cover and come with special lumbar pillow. The microfiber is great for holding you in place while being exceptionally durable and resistent to stains and wear.

These also come with side mount brackets as well.

These are already factory tested to meet or exceed FIA qualifications and are in the process of being certified, once the FIA approval goes thru pricing should jump 20% or more.

Dont miss out on this great opportunity.

You will need seat mounts and sliders which are not included, but we are working on putting together special group buy rates for you! (sparco and recaro brackets/sliders work as well!)

Choose your style!!

or

both come with the side mount brackets

Pricing-
$1099 shipped per pair!!!

Contact info-
Import Image Racing LLC
431 sw 34th terrace
Cape Coral, FL 33914

239 540 6385 visa.mastercard

paypal confirmed to [email protected]

·
Registered
345 Posts
These are all direct replicas of standard seats...

I already did my own research and found that the Sparco style ones(lower picture) have the EVO 2 dimensions. The upper ones are Recaro style, much tighter, im fat...no way.

I doubt anyone can guarantee fia approval, but if you are doing that kind of racing maybe you need to step up to a more expensive and already approved seat. Knowing its in the works and that they were tested is good enough for me. Im not gonna be on any tracks any time soon, and my cage and harnesses is what I hope to save me if something went wrong, not my seats.

·
Registered
45 Posts
sorry for the dumb question, but these seem to be two different seats. which style are we talking about here?

also, is there a way to make the stock airbag work with aftermarket seats? i read that there could be some issues.

otherwise, i am seriouslu interested. i would love to cut some weight, but i need to address the airbag issue somehow.

·
Registered
26,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sorry for the dumb question, but these seem to be two different seats. which style are we talking about here? this is for either seat you'd like...whichever you prefer.

also, is there a way to make the stock airbag work with aftermarket seats? i read that there could be some issues. NO

otherwise, i am seriously interested. i would love to cut some weight, but i need to address the airbag issue somehow....
Easy, use a resistor to turn the light off...

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
IMPORTIMAGE said:
sorry for the dumb question, but these seem to be two different seats. which style are we talking about here? this is for either seat you'd like...whichever you prefer.

also, is there a way to make the stock airbag work with aftermarket seats? i read that there could be some issues. NO

otherwise, i am seriously interested. i would love to cut some weight, but i need to address the airbag issue somehow....
Easy, use a resistor to turn the light off...
Yeah, they do look like different seats...which one is it?

·
Registered
26,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Saturday morning bump!

www.importimageonline.com

PM me for a super crazy deal, we have 3 sets sold so far...and the person that bought yesterday also received a tracking # the same day...anyone who buys this weekend gets a tracking # monday

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.