IW STi Forum banner

1201 - 1220 of 1228 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Re: The Abomination: Full Retard

haha yes there were some things i loved about florida, but overall not the best place for someone who belongs in the northeast. the joke with my buddies down there was that they pay us in sunshine dollars, and get everyone of them back!

BTW your TT H6 is going to be ridiculous, that's why i've been following this to see what you are dropping in this thing. sick!

·
Registered
3,289 Posts

Lies! We've got hurricanes, homeless people, mickey mouse and 12 mos of racing!! :cool:
Not only homeless people but homeless zombies.

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,204

PM me where abouts, I've got half of next week off! :banana:

Lies! We've got hurricanes, homeless people, mickey mouse and 12 mos of racing!! :cool:
I think I need to revise my list slightly...

I need a job where i don't have to deal with many people
I need land to shoot guns
I need to be kept away from most public places.

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,205

Say hello to my new daily driver. 1995 nissan 200sx with 118k miles. 1.6L of gas sipping lawnmower motorr, a well kept interior and a well documented maintenance history. Found this gem for $900, then spent $120 on fluids, filters and plugs to make sure everything is brand new. For $1000, I think I did quite well. I'll need to drop the oil and trans pans to reseal them, and there is a check engine light from the transmission solenoid, but she purrs like a kitten and uses so little gas I thought the float was stuck on full.

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,207

I just want to start a business and a team.
We'll get there brother. One step at a time, done day at a time. We have good resources and will continue to push ahead. Also, pretty sure the current engine sitting in my garage is just going to be used as a returned core when I find the right donor car. It's a EZ30D which will do nothing for me.

·
Registered
104 Posts

can't wait to see where this is going, i'm jealous you live so close to the dragon's tail. I was out there during the spring in my buddy's Trans Am, i'll be coming down sometime here soon in my STi!

·
Registered
207 Posts

Fuji, since I can't PM you I'll ask here. I've been searching around for information regarding head work. I found a post I believe to be authored by you on a forum I can't find anymore I was a fairly large open discussion about head flow. My background is in N/A and Nitrous cars where heads are a big thing to upgrade. I can't seem to find any information regarding Subaru's aside from Element adding larger valves and a cosworth head package. Is that all there is around?

In your 15psi stock turbo thread you comment about how you have head work done on your old motor. Do I need to search around some more or can you divulge some info into it?

1201 - 1220 of 1228 Posts