IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to all who have donated to this site! I really appreciate it as I know our other users do as well.

To see the list of users who have donated to the site, please click the link below:

Donating Members

The people on this list enjoy certain benefits such as:

1) Access to the STi Donating Members Only forum
2) They can upload attachments up to 5MB in size
3) They get a special rank below thier username

If you haven't already, you can still donate and recieve the benefits that these users are enjoying right now. All you have to do is click on the link below:

Click Here to Donate

Thanks,

JJ

·
Registered
523 Posts
Just donated too. I can be quite the procrastinator at times. Thanks JJ.
Aronson

·
Premium Member
7,482 Posts
Give it a few days...remember it is the holidays so JJ might be passed out somewhere. It took about 3-4 days for my status to change.

·
So Gangster It Hurts
3,520 Posts
RE: HELP: Tein S-Tech Springs

Digitalfiend said:
Give it a few days...remember it is the holidays so JJ might be passed out somewhere.
I just KNEW that JJ was my kind of people! :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,556 Posts
Oh

LOL i love how JJ is able to organize the masses and bring forth a bountiful yeild of cash ... for a great cause. Keep it up guys. This place it worth.

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
RE: K & N Typhoon Short Ram

Don't worry, operating costs for a popular site will exceed that money quickly. He's due all he gets and more. :)

·
Premium Member
3,556 Posts
RadarOnPaws said:
Don't worry, operating costs for a popular site will exceed that money quickly. He's due all he gets and more. :)
I agree. I won't even act like i have a clue as to what the costs are to keep this place up and running. All I know is that I'm willing to help any way i can.

HAppy New year gents

·
Premium Member
7,482 Posts
I know JJ doesn't have a lot of image downloads but here is an idea. I once hosted a 250mb video of NeverWinter Nights (a video game) before it came out. I left it up for 3 days and got an e-mail from my provider saying that my bandwidth usage had gone insane. I ended up having to pay something like $500 or $600 out of my own pocket!

Hosting a website is relatively cheap. A good provider is about $30-$50 / month. What gets expensive is the bandwidth usage. If you have a lot of images or files that are downloaded, things add up very quickly. That's another reason for IPB. It supposedly has "bandwidth saving" features like compression and special encoding.

·
Registered
373 Posts
I just sent my donation

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
RE: Just drove home my "new" 04 STI in Mass.

Well I sent my donation in too. Before the year ended, I still havent gotten a reply from JJ or my status....Im dying to see whats in the donating members forum!

·
Premium Member
7,482 Posts
Damn, now we have to delete all those threads about 04RCSTi... :D

·
Registered
136 Posts
This site is of great help, Very courteous knowledgeable people. :D Lets keep it alive allways.
Thanks
Pepito

·
Premium Member
3,556 Posts
Digitalfiend said:
Damn, now we have to delete all those threads about 04RCSTi... :D
someone better tell JJ to do that before he gives Raul access. ;-)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts