IW STi Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I test drove an 05 AW/gold STi at the dealership today. I had to say that thing was quite amazing. I've only ridden in an 04 STi once. The car was much smoother than i thought. Definately an attention getter, I made it less than a mile and I had a Chevy 2500 HD riding my ###, a cobra reving at me, and a civic riding my ### reving it up to let me know he had a mellon shoter for an exaust. Lots of unwanted attenion. THe car has 18k on it and they are askin $25,994. Is this a good price? There are a couple flaws mainly scratches on the inside of the wing (how I don't know maybe they put plywood in it or something). And the lame boost gauge installed in the driver circular vent so it no longer moves or closes. Just wanted to get an opinion thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
8,112 Posts
id say try to get it for 24k even pluse tax ans lic makes a total of 26k OTD but if you can get 25.5OTD your good.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I still can't pull into a gas station without someone coming up to it and asking me questions, car gets tons of attention :)

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
i hope you buy one

1 - 7 of 7 Posts