IW STi Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Old thread is old (4 years + some change). Time to see what's everyone been up to. Holler over here to get the ball rolling again...maybe?

·
Registered
266 Posts
o/ slumbering southerners. Huntsville, AL here... currently rocking an 01 Outback, stepping up to a '15 WRX ASAP. Figured I'm close enough to help reboot the thread, see if anyone else is paying attention. :D

·
Premium Member
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
o/ slumbering southerners. Huntsville, AL here... currently rocking an 01 Outback, stepping up to a '15 WRX ASAP. Figured I'm close enough to help reboot the thread, see if anyone else is paying attention. :D
Congratulations. I think this is the best WRX to hit the U.S. market since since it's introduction. Timing chain, equal length exhaust manifold, 5 x 114 lug pattern; I think those specifications would interest a lot of newcomers.

Don't worry about the reboot, we're just old guys who drink crappy beer wishing the next coming Godzilla movie will be the shit.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I'm not necessarily a newcomer - I've been drooling from a distance for many many years. Sadly, I've got a bum hip - manuals in traffic are painful enough that I had to wait for an auto version. :/ Maybe one of these day's I'll have enough spare change to have a fast car and a DD, but for now I must compromise.

Crappy beer? I should sponsor a cross-the-border meetup - we have excellent beer down here. :D

·
Premium Member
1,054 Posts
New to Nashville area .. anyone got a heads up on somewhere reputable to get fenders rolled in or around nashville? Thanks much.

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
ugh...Another new thread? I hate changes. I still lurk here and try to a part of the in crowd on the Methods of our Madness thread. I'm not though. :(

I'm gonna just put this here...It may or may not be someone trying to play Baja Truck. :lol:

·
Premium Member
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
ugh...Another new thread? I hate changes. I still lurk here and try to a part of the in crowd on the Methods of our Madness thread. I'm not though. :(

I'm gonna just put this here...It may or may not be someone trying to play Baja Truck. :lol:

movie
You're just jealous because you can't have fun driving off road with your "low" riding vehicle.
And, what the hell is Methods of our Madness? Sounds like someone needs a timeout in the corner.
Link isn't working.
Fixed.

·
Registered
930 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,054 Posts
You're just jealous because you can't have fun driving off road with your "low" riding vehicle.
And, what the hell is Methods of our Madness? Sounds like someone needs a timeout in the corner.

Fixed.
Ahh, yea I've seen the thread, haven't looked at all the pages yet, I know one of the shops that's mentioned in Nashville or the area isn't in business anymore. ( Track One )

1 - 16 of 16 Posts