IW STi Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy everybody. I'm Mat, I live in Tempe, AZ, and I just purchased a Blue '06 STi w/gold BBS. I've had it for about 3 weeks now and just learned of this site from a guy I met in White Plains, NY...Mr. Langer...if you're around gimme a holler.

I've got quite a Subaru history. Parents had an 88 Loyale, a 96 Legacy Brighton, and now have an '03 Forrester. Also have family who had a BRAT and now have an 04 Legacy Wagon.

But, my baby is a 92 SVX LSL with 170k miles. Swapped the 4HEAT with an '02 WRX 5MT upgraded with STi gearset. Hoses started going, she needed some TLC (timing belt, engine seals, spark plugs, radiator hoses, engine mounts, etc.), so I got the next best thing;) for while she's out of service...an STi:tup:

I've got my 1000 miles on it. At 1008 miles I did my first canyon run...amazing! This car is freakin' sweet. I work for an OEM as a "vehicle evaluation engineer" meaning I "aggressively" drive all kinds of cars. Let me say that this is easily in the top 3 cars I've driven. The other 2 are an '03 911 Turbo, and an '03 M3.

So..long intro...sorry. Subaru talk gets me all riled up. Anyway....Hi :)

·
Registered
158 Posts
welcome to one of the best boards and enjoy the new ride.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm right by Mill and Baseline...you? What color is yours? I'm guessing silver from your Avatar.

Thanks for the welcome, everybody :)

·
Registered
81 Posts
fromSVXtoSTi said:
I'm right by Mill and Baseline...you? What color is yours? I'm guessing silver from your Avatar.

Thanks for the welcome, everybody :)
I don't have one. :( The avatar is one of the ones the site provides you. Pics?

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
347 Posts
Welcome! WRB on gold is the new most popular colors of choice, woohoo! Enjoy owning and driving your new car!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts