IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is not a vendor thing, so please dont get mad at me...but one of my buddies has told me that he can now get mostly any exhaust, header, up/down pipe, and FMIC's. He said that if i can get a group buy going he can give a great price, so i wanted to start a poll and tell me what you all want. Please serious buyers only.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Performance Testing Meter

out of the items you listed, this is what i'm interested in:

greddy EVO cat-back

perrin DP

perrin up-pipe

·
Registered
131 Posts

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
decreasing sidewall height/tire width

Nivek-CA said:
Anything APS
hehe ya, that dr650 would be awsome... that is definitely on my list whenever utec comes out :).

Robert~

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
In need of 2004 sti space saving spare tire

I would love to have the Perrin uppipe and DP as well. and HKS carbon Ti catback exhaust.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
PE 850cc injectors and Greddy E-Manage :D

·
Registered
357 Posts
Your friend is about to find out just how little we make on parts and just how much work it is to try to do something like this. I hope he's honest. I've seen a lot of these deals where the folks just walk away with the money. Is it really worth it considering you're not saving much money?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Dont be a cock block fool.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Ender2664 said:
Nice, I would sooner buy from Dan not just because the price is cheaper and you would have the support from him. Prolly even get a decent base map for the emanage.

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Fitzy said:
Ender2664 said:
Nice, I would sooner buy from Dan considering the price is cheaper and you would have the support from him. Prolly even get a decent base map for the emanage.
That and hes not an immature person either... I like dealing with serious real "grown up" people. If you think hes screwing up your whole deal by saying he has better pricing, then in reality, you didnt have anything (as your thread is about giving discounts, even though he can do it better). The mature person woulndt have called someone a cock block :roll: for saying he can do better then you, he would figure out a way to get it cheaper, or just not do it at all. and dan is by far no fool... so just lay off unless u can do better.

Robert~

·
Banned
54 Posts
Fitzy said:
Ender2664 said:
Nice, I would sooner buy from Dan not just because the price is cheaper and you would have the support from him. Prolly even get a decent base map for the emanage.
DON'T F**K WITH DAN~~HE"S THE MAN! UNLESS YOU WANNA GET SMOKED :evil: (on the track of course)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts