IW STi Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tein Super Racing Dampers w/Swift Springs

FS (USA,OH): 
2K views 11 replies 1 participant last post by  PURE STI 
#1 · (Edited)

For sale a set of Tein Super Racing Dampers (PN DSS64-81LS1) for 05-07 STI with Swift springs, Swift Stainless Shims & Tein helpers. I replaced all the hardware on the top mounts with stainless and had custom conical washers made for the bottom of the mount for more travel.
I used these literally for 50miles and took them off. I was going to only use my car for track use only but some things have changed personally and I'm going to start driving my car daily. These are a little too stiff for that purpose where I live as the roads are not always smooth so I'm going with something different. They do handle extremely well! I've driven STI's with AST, KW V3, KW CS and Ohlins Flag and the Teins are right up there.
These are normally sold without springs for 3725. I have a little over $4400 into them. I don't expect to get that. These are literally new though so I'd figure 3650 was a fair price with all the extra stuff. Paypal will be an extra 3%. Shipping will be included if asking price is paid.

Swift 10k/9k springs

• Tein Helper Spings
• Mono Tube internal construction • Inverted design for strut type front and rear • Ride Height adjustable via threaded body and spring seats • 16 × 16 way adjustable dampers, compression and rebound separately adjustable • Pillow ball upper mounts for increased steering feel
• Upper Camber mounts front and rear
• Lower camber adjustment on front & rear
• Upper Caster adjustment on front • Dual EDFC (Electronic Damping Force Controller) compatible • Powder coated brackets with Teflon coated shock body for heavy duty rust prevention

No Trades!
I will not ship outside of the continental US.

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.