IW STi Forum banner

41 - 60 of 501 Posts

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
ya i was havingtoo much fun and too drink to even car last night... went to bed at 4 am and still kinda drunk but we are gunna get dennys haha

·
Registered
866 Posts
oh Dennys.

Here's a good drunken story. I was at a house party, hangin out and whatever. I'm a pretty big dude, and I've dabbled in some fight training and whatever, and a female friend of mine was trying to get another mutual friend to fight me. Just ****ing around. He said no, and somewhere during that conversation, I blacked out.

When I came to, I was on my back, with blood all over my shirt, and a different friend on top of me full mount ready to drop a fist in my face.

Turns out, after the first dude said no, another buddy of mine welcomed the opportunity to fight, and I guess I didn't hold back at all, and grabbed him by the face and threw him into the corner of a wall and cracked his head open. He tackled me over a coffee table, and apparently I was maniacally laughing while blood trickled from his head all over me. Not dripping, running, like a faucet.

I felt bad about it, and it freaked everyone out, and the party kind of ended at that point. The friend was trying to figure out what to do, and eventually went to get staples at the hospital.

I left with a different friend and went to Dennys. Covered in blood. Our waitress came to our table, asked me what happened, and I said a line that I'm proud of to this day, "It's not my blood". Total straight face. Good times. Two chicks who were with some guys came over and hung out at our table. The guys didn't do anything about it, probably because I was so damn bloody already, I guess that's kind of imposing.

To be a friend, I paid for half the guy's insurance deductible.

Interesting night.

·
Registered
14,805 Posts
Seeing how I'm a Navy guy, I appreciate that! Just got back from sea today actually. :tup:
Airforce, Army, and Marines only. Sorry that shot was only for those who face more than the threat of sea sickness........

JK LOL I have a lot of good navy friends so I had to. :lol:
Welcome back man! I bet you're glad to drive your car again.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Wow....dude. I was about to flame-spray you.

Thanks for the welcome back. I got shot at...woohoo! Why am I happy? Cause that means I'm allowed to shoot back! Those ****ing rag heads kept trying to attack us at night. Too bad for them, I had a twin .50 cal machine gun and night vision...
...I only got to shoot warning shots...damn...

...of course the 36 hours awake sucks bad.

going for a tune this Saturday.

41 - 60 of 501 Posts