IW STi Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Inferno, do anything last night?

Yeah, hooked up with about a dozen WRX's down in Plano at the Starbucks on Coit at the GB...

Any STi's?

Yeah, mine and one other--WRB that he bought from Boston and had shipped.

Cool...

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
You know you might want to seek counseling for that. It might be a sign of a bigger, underlying problem.

Yeah I was going to go out there to meet you guys, but I was exhausted last night and just bummed around the house with my wife. Maybe I will head out there next time.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Naw, some of my best conversations are with myself... :lol:

Lots of cool cars, some JDM headlights and turbo backs. Being new in this arena, it was nice to meet folks with their cars. The STi is definately an item for discussion amongst the WRX crowd--but not so rare anymore, really. Still trying to figure out what folks are into--mods, racing, driving, whatever. You should have come out, just because this had a lot of folks show up compared to normal, I heard...

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice color car, btw. How do you like the silver wheels? I love the gold but my girlfriend thinks I look like a pimp...

·
Registered
51 Posts
Subaru OEM front lip and rear valences

Lemme know when the next get togther is to take place. I would like to attend and am in the area.

BTW, some fellows from NASIOC have begun getting together to drive "twisties." around the area. I went a checked them out this weekend and believe they could be a bit of fun. Would never have believed it in Texas -- flat as a pancake, you know.

Opal

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
I really like the silver wheels and the pimp thing is one reason I steered away from the gold ones. Keep us informed of another meet, I will try to make it next time.

Just to let you know, I am into mods, racing (autox), and driving. Like Opal said, there are some nice twisties around here (who would have guessed) and we should all try to get together with those guys at NABISCO (NASIOC) and go next time.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sounds great. We should at least try for a Starbucks sometime (not this week--too busy!).

By the way, I went down to San Antonio last week and found a GREAT road between Georgetown and Marble Falls (FM 1431). Huge hills, curves, etc.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Also, anybody going to The Drivers Edge events at Texas World Speedway and Motorsport Ranch? I am signed up for both!

--Inferno

·
Registered
80 Posts
AZ: Willwood brakes for use with wrx stock wheels

Inferno, I signed up for the November TWS Driver's Edge. TWS clockwise! Turn 1 into the chicane off the front straight will be crazy. I hope not to mow the lawn with my car :).

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hughbob said:
Inferno, I signed up for the November TWS Driver's Edge. TWS clockwise! Turn 1 into the chicane off the front straight will be crazy. I hope not to mow the lawn with my car :).
Sounds crazy--since I haven't been there before, I won't know the difference, though!

I look forward to seeing you there.

--Inferno

·
Registered
493 Posts
Newbie here on this board...

This STi Forums have a lot more information compared other boards.
I am happy to be here :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
hughbob said:
I signed up for that one too! Looking forward to meeting you.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Tree said:
hughbob said:
I signed up for that one too! Looking forward to meeting you.
Cool--three STi's!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
sup all. im a noob to this forum.

i drive a 2002 es lancer. it has a few mods.

http://registry.evolutionm.net/vehicles.php?vehicleid=651&s=

^thats her.

Im a member of evolutionm.net and i saw a post of a guy whos lil bro got a STI. seeing his EVO and his bros STI made me all of a sudden wanna know more about the STI and see one up close and personal. ill see if i can find that thread.

as much as those cars are put head to head..the look so goo next to each other.

BTW im from san antonio.[/url]

·
Registered
51 Posts
Sounds like the NABISCO folks are going out early again this Saturday (November 8). Meeting at the Starbucks on McDermott just West of 75 at 6:30am.

I had a great time last time and will try to make it again. There were 3 STis there, BTW.

Opal

ps.. bring your FRS walkie talkies!

·
Registered
129 Posts
body kit for 04 sti

02lancer said:
sup all. im a noob to this forum.

i drive a 2002 es lancer. it has a few mods.

Im a member of evolutionm.net and i wanna know more about the STI and see one up close and personal. ill see if i can find that thread.

as much as those cars are put head to head..the look so goo next to each other.

BTW im from san antonio.

i'm in sa as well. work off I10 near dezavala

1 - 17 of 17 Posts