IW STi Forum banner

2981 - 2990 of 2990 Posts

·
I Solve Problems
18,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,981
Nice, very nice. How many years did it take to commit? <snicker>
:lol: Previously I didn't see the need to go to an R-Comp. I was still slow on street tires, i've improved a bit over the last few years and think I'm closer to being ready.

The biggest push to go Flares was the fact that I wanted to go to 18 anyway, so I figured it was more frugal to go 18x10.5 now vs 18x10 now then 18x10.5 later. lol.

Issue now is the 17x10s with 275s look so damn small and skinny I'm really wanting an 18 for the street wheels. haha.

·
I Solve Problems
18,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,982
After a half year on 295s it's safe to say that Hoosiers are awesome!! Fresh 295s at Lincoln are beyond grippy.

This winter the car is seeing a few big changes.
1.) new race wheels
2.) Aero (dual element spoiler, custom splitter)
3.) Weight Reduction (Trunk, A/C Delete, Evap delete, rear belts, defective airbag, rear seat brace, anything else that's free)
4.) New tune including an E85 map :D

Much excite.

I'll post up one of my vids from nationals, my laptop is super pissed at me and wont edit video with data. Too busy buying car parts and tools to get a new computer. lol.

Nationals was awesome, it's been a couple months but I still remember getting walked like it was yesterday. I'm working on a blog post about the event, and I'll throw together a more detailed post here about what's new with the car and such. :D

·
I Solve Problems
18,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,987
Now you know my feels after every event I do. :lol:
I'm on the "more prepped" side of things locally, with some national caliber DM guys and an HS guy that I'm trying to convince to go to nats. It was really nice knowing where I need to be compared to the DM guys raw in relation to the SM guys. Gotta have goals right? lol.

Holy balls! You still going! And still looking good!
Thanks! 12yrs on Halloween. lol

What a journal :) nice car too
thank you.

Nice plans! I wondered if you were gonna update anytime soon....:D
Yeah, i've been slacking. Blog needs updating, journal needs updating, I need to start doing more videos of stuff. I need more time in the day. lol Know where I can get some?

·
I Solve Problems
18,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,988
Looks like I need to comb through all the pages and re host some photos.

I've got some big updates I need to post about, been slacking pretty hard both here and the blog.

Stay tuned, should have something together today hopefully.

·
Registered
10,953 Posts
Dang. We straight ghosted this forum. So many good memories. :tup:

·
Super Moderator
10,687 Posts
2981 - 2990 of 2990 Posts