IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In commemoration of today...

We are announcing the sale of official Site T-Shirts, and Hats. They all are high quality and feature the logo for the site. To find out more about them or to order, please visit:

IWS Logogear

Stickers are coming soon as well!! :D

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you don't have/want paypal, please contact me via PM for my mailing address where you can send a check or money order.

·
wie geht es ihnen?
2,218 Posts
any chance of a reverse color scheme? white or heather shirts with black and cherry graphics?

i hate having to de-fuzz my black cotton shirts after every wash.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
why are you de-fuzzing? isn't there a lint filter in your dryer? or are you washing and drying lights and darks together? :D

seriously though, yes this is possible. however, since we're just getting started, we thought it best to provide a few basic choices that will be appealing to the majority of the group. (i think you're agree this is the responsible/safest approach.) once things are rolling, other options *may* appear.

so...to increase the chances we can offer white or heather in the near future, why not agree to de-fuzz one more black cotton shirt? :)

·
wie geht es ihnen?
2,218 Posts
4MLA1FN said:
why are you de-fuzzing? isn't there a lint filter in your dryer? or are you washing and drying lights and darks together? :D

so...to increase the chances we can offer white or heather in the near future, why not agree to de-fuzz one more black cotton shirt? :)
ROTFLMAO!!!! :lol:

yes, have to have a chat with the wife! the dryer has a lint trap...but she sometimes mixes lights and darks....TABOO I TELL YA!

sounds like a need a new wife...not to avoid black shirts.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
this is very funny. i would have assumed you were single. in my bachelor days, when i was still using apartment pay washer/dryers, i used to dump everying in one load. who cared if that ferrari red shirt turned all my underwear pink. :) anyway, you either need a new wife or *cough* you need to do the family laundry. :D

·
wie geht es ihnen?
2,218 Posts
4MLA1FN said:
you either need a new wife or *cough* you need to do the family laundry. :D
ordered a short sleeve t-shirt (marsavius design bureau)...and i'll opt for the do the laundry part...much cheaper than a new wife. :wink:

·
Registered
432 Posts
Hey this might seem stupid, or maybe i just forgot, but on the front of the shirt what is the 3rd logo down with the triangle in it represent?
Ill probably kick my self after you tell me but i had to ask....Thanks just ordered a short sleeved and a long sleeved one by the way too cant wait...

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
STiFan said:
...what is the 3rd logo down with the triangle in it represent?
you played with you dccd much? ;) switch to manual and roll it back to green. the "specs logo" is suppose to capture primary features of the car: turbo, 6mt, dccd, styling, and 300hp. the only thing missing is brakes. oh well, can't have it all. :oops:

·
Registered
432 Posts
Well told ya id prob kick myself, no i havent played with it much not getting my STi till april 1st, ahh just a couple more months the wait is almost over for me!!

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
What happened to or where is the other stuff? Coffee mugs, pens, rings, ear muffs, logo condoms, etc.?

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Who is looking to sell?

we went with things the majority would purchase. there may be more options in the future.

·
Registered
62 Posts
All right, cool stuff just ordered a shirt and a hat let me know if you ship with U.S.P.S or another and I'll send you my street address for UPS or fed-ex.Now at least my black STi hat from ebay will get a rest. Looking foreward to more stuff. Chris

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
aw mist, now you're making me look like a liar. :) (the webpage says we have no stock.) so now we have to explain. we ordered a very small number for just the moderators to make sure we liked the design before we offered it up to the rest of the group.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts