IW STi Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, we need some T-Shirts, and we need a new logo (the current one is getting old), and I would like us to have stickers for the site as well. I am offering $50.00 to the winner of this contest.

Basically, design a logo that can be used for T-Shirts, stickers, and the site. You can also design a t-shirt design, a seperate sticker design, and a seperate site logo if you wish, it's up to you.

Here are the rules:

-Previous T-Shirt/Sticker/Logo designs are certainly welcome and encouraged to enter.

-1 Set of entries (logo/t-shirt/sticker) allowed per person. Remember that the three designs can be different though. :)

-DEADLINE: Friday October 3rd at 12:00PM Mountain Time

-Submit entries to: [email protected] Entries MUST include username on the site, and images in .jpg or .gif format. Entries not meeting this criteria will not be considered. You will recieve a confirmation email once a correct entry is recieved. If you do not recieve this email within 24 hours, please resubmit your entry.

-By Saturday October 4th, all images/sets will be given a number and a seperate post made in the general forum. A poll of all users will be conducted on this post. The poll will close on October 10th at 12:00PM Mountain Time, at which time the set with the most votes will be declared the winner and $50.00 will be sent to them, along with a free shirt and sticker when they are made.

-All entries become property of ImprezaWRXSTi.com and submitter relenquishes all rights except for prize for the use of thier submissions in any media, electronic or otherwise.

-By entering the contest, you hereby agree that you have read, understand and agree to all of the above.

Thanks and GOOD LUCK. :D:D

JJ

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's the banner up at the top of the site..

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Due to a low number of entries, we have extended the date to October 17.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Wow, its been a while since this was touched, but I am curious as well.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
RE: Happy new year from the year 2005

do we have anything new cause I'd love to make something for the site

B

·
0 Posts
Is it possible for me to still enter something? I don't care about the money but I like to design with adobe photoshop.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts