IW STi Forum banner

61 - 80 of 775 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #64 (Edited)
Re: Merry Christmas to EeeeVvaaaa!

Oakleyguy - Thanks so much! Are your friends Subie owners?

Update:
Downpipe and Lowering Springs are going on today! w00t!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Re: Merry Christmas to EeeeVvaaaa!

Oakleyguy - Thanks so much! Are your friends Subie owners?

Update:
Downpipe and Lowering Springs are going on today! w00t!
One of them is, but sadly I don't think he's much of an "enthusiast" :(

Keep up those mods! Now if you guys would only get some darn snow!

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Re: Installation TODAY.... EeeeVvaaaa!!!!

We just got some snow day before yesterday. I took some pics, but can't find my USB cord to download them. Will post whenever I find that.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
Re: Lower, Louder & Faster - EeeeVvaaaa!!!!

Eibach Lowering Springs:
Overall I'm very happy with them, they lowered the car significantly. Now I just need some supporting suspension mods, which will probably come in February or March. Pics to come this evening.

Invidia Catless Down Pipe:
The DP makes a little bit of a boxer growl, and I am pleased with the sounds that it does produce - but it is still not loud enough so I will be looking into getting a CBE in the near future. :)

Stg2 is lots of fun, and is noticeably faster. I can't wait to get to the track to see how she does in the 1/4 mile.

Geoff - Troy @ SUBA Performance was impressed with the adapter that you offer. He will probably be buying a handful from you so that he can keep them in stock at his shop.

·
Registered
162 Posts

Congrads! Hey, I'm going to be up in the Denver / Summit County area this weekend. Time permitting I was thinking about checking out one of the local pro-tune shops. Is there one in particular you recommend?

Renton

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #73

Check out AWDPirates.net for local info.

The best pro-tune shop for you to visit would be The BoostCreep Ltd

But, it's definately not going to be anywhere close to Summit County. IF anything you could stop by SUBA Performance which is closer - but still 2 hours from Summit County.

·
Registered
4,957 Posts

Now I just need some supporting suspension mods, which will probably come in February or March. Pics to come this evening.

Invidia Catless Down Pipe:
The DP makes a little bit of a boxer growl, and I am pleased with the sounds that it does produce - but it is still not loud enough so I will be looking into getting a CBE in the near future. :)

Geoff - Troy @ SUBA Performance was impressed with the adapter that you offer. He will probably be buying a handful from you so that he can keep them in stock at his shop.
That's great, Tasa. Glad to hear it worked out well. I've got tons of those things and bulk discounts are never a problem. I supply a lot of other shops with odd parts like that. Troy is welcome to give me a call or send me an email and I'll give him the best deal I can. Thanks for letting him know where you got it.

When you're ready for some other suspension mods feel free to ask me any questions you might have. I stock or can get just about every single GR STi suspension part in existence. Same goes for the exhaust. I stock a lot of them and most of the exhausts I don't have can be drop shipped directly to you. I've heard most of them, so if you have any specific questions feel free to send me a PM, IM, email or give me a call.

-Geoff

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #75

I will let Troy know.

Thanks for your help! You will be hearing back from me soon when I'm ready to buy a CBE.

RA Mudflaps - INSTALLED! w00t!

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
Re: EeeeeeVvaaaaa!!! Lower, Louder & Faster

Thanks Joey! I'm lovin' it. Although - my wallet is not.... I've been getting 16mpg. hahahaha! B/c I can't keep it out of S#

The SWP is still Purrrrty tho!

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #78

Poor La La has to sit outside in the cold/snow, while EeeeVaaaa gets to enjoy the warmth of the garage!

·
Registered
970 Posts

WAT....get that STI out of that warm garage and get it on those snowy roads where it belongs!!!!!!!!!!

61 - 80 of 775 Posts