IW STi Forum banner

41 - 60 of 775 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #41 (Edited)
Re: EeeeVAaaa is getting some Mods! Help.

Well I did that too but 6th gear was the only one that peaked higher than 17.6 psi. So I thought I'd share. :) it's never Been this easy to have so much power, so fast. Completely different world than the WRX... Which I knew it would be, but am extremely pleased to know it first hand.

·
Registered
4,957 Posts

Of course.... I'll save money by not buying a CBE so I can buy lowering springs and some suspension mods instead! Ha!

If you want performance your money will be better spent on swaybars. Glad you're liking stage 1. Stage 2 will be even better.

-Geoff

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts

Well, if I could do it over again ... I would:

1. Get a nice Catless DP
2. Get an electronic exhaust cutout
or
2. Have V-clamps fabricated onto my stock exhaust, and get a P&L straight pipe for the race season (V-clamp) ;-)

But that's just me ;-)

Thanks for all of the advice! I like the idea of getting a DP, an adapter flange, download stg2 and then getting CBE later on. I don't drive the STi much, so I suppose I can get away with doing that for a while.

Of course.... I'll save money by not buying a CBE so I can buy lowering springs and some suspension mods instead! Ha!

Btw, last night I finally downloaded Stg1! 6th gear pull peaks 18psi, FTW! I frickin LOVE this car!!!

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #44 (Edited)

Yeah I really like the sound of the resonated. This is for the OP

YouTube - Harman Motive 2008 Impreza WRX STi Exhaust

check out the resonated/nonresonated harmon! I am def getting the non
Sounds good. I'll have to keep them in mind.

If you want performance your money will be better spent on swaybars. Glad you're liking stage 1. Stage 2 will be even better.

-Geoff
Wasn't ruling that option out. ;-)

Both would be ideal.

·
pwn n00bs
18,215 Posts
Re: EeeeVAaaa is getting some Mods! w00t!

is the name of your car related to Wall-E? lol

edit yea i figured it out after seeing your avatar lol.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #46 (Edited)
Re: EeeeVAaaa is getting some Mods! w00t!

Well her name is actually Eve. But, pronounced EeeeeVAaaaa, by Wall-E.
1min & 16sec. in. YouTube - Wall.e and Eve talks

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Re: Merry Christmas to EeeeVvaaaa!

Thanks for the Holiday Business Geoff.... my BF bought my new DP & Adapter from Cygnus!

PG1 Update. :D

·
Registered
405 Posts

stage 2 for christmas? i can't think of anything better! enjoy it!

also, the 6th gear pull is humorous. i haven't found a place to safely do that yet :( i'm a little jealous.

install the DP yet?

-Matt

·
Registered
4,957 Posts

Thanks for the Holiday Business Geoff.... my BF bought my new DP & Adapter from Cygnus!

PG1 Update. :D

Thanks very much! I hope you enjoy stage 2. :) If I could convince my GF to get a Subaru maybe she would start asking me for cool presents like that instead of wanting clothes all the time. :rolleyes:

-Geoff

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #53

Evanescent – Ya! I got hooked up for xmas. I am very excited to get everything installed. Everything is going on this weekend, except for the lowering springs. I will have SUBA Performance install those for me next week.

Geoff – I know I’ll enjoy every minute of Stg2, as long as it lasts. ;-) It’s pretty funny, car parts is almost ALL that I got for xmas. Excluding a beautiful 1 Carat Diamond & Blue Diamond Ring and a Sonicare Toothbrush… which is amazing, btw.

Ashraf – agreed! Thank You!

Christian!!! – Hi! Thanks for stopping in. We’d love to come and visit. What is your new hotel? Write me, on FB possibly? Or shoot me a PM. I noticed you were talking about moving to LA…. ? What’s this all about? In all reality it will probably have to wait an entire year. We have 1 trip planned for July, which is a 10 day trip to Japan. I got *another* promotion… so I’m lucky to be able to keep that trip that we have already planned.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts

Eventually I will live in Colorado! You are lucky to have a scoob and live there at the same time :) If I am able to I'll be driving there this summer to visit my family in Colorado Springs and then maybe continue driving to California to visit a friend for a while.

·
Super Moderator
10,700 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #57

iPhone Pictures don't do it justice.

1 Carat Blue Diamond Ring

Funny story: I sent my boyfriend the link to that website's xmas sale the day before xmas eve! I said, look babe! Beautiful jewelry for cheap with FREE next day shipping.... just in time for xmas!!! He LOL'd at me & said you are NOT getting any jewelry. Next thing I know, he surprised me with the ring the very next day. I'm buying my jewelry from that website from now on.

·
Super Moderator
10,700 Posts

iPhone Pictures don't do it justice.

1 Carat Blue Diamond Ring

Funny story: I sent my boyfriend the link to that website's xmas sale the day before xmas eve! I said, look babe! Beautiful jewelry for cheap with FREE next day shipping.... just in time for xmas!!! He LOL'd at me & said you are NOT getting any jewelry. Next thing I know, he surprised me with the ring the very next day. I'm buying my jewelry from that website from now on.
Pretty........congratulations on the great gift! (and thanks for the link-it will get me out of the dog-house):bow:

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #59

Thank You & You're Welcome.

I have a spectacular Certified 1/2 Carat 3 Stone Colorless Diamond Ring in 14 Karat White Gold that I am trying to sell. Size 6. Buy it. :D

41 - 60 of 775 Posts