IW STi Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered a whiteline rear sway bar and was wondering if i could just put this on with nothing else, or should i wait until i get the front sway bar?

Also, im lost when it comes to endlinks. Should i get both front and rear endlinks or just rears? Ive heard a few people say to leave the front endlinks stock, but i dont know why. Can you still run a ALK kit with front aftermarket endlinks?

Thanks in advance,
Josh

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
Josh you can install the rear alone. I would say wait and do it all at once. Also dont "chinch" get all new endlinks. The stockers are crap compared to upgraded or competition links. I would suggest the kartboy links, they are very nice!

Good luck! :)

·
Banned
7,256 Posts
^^^^ This dude is a genius!!! now, I wonder where you can get those....

BTW, if you have any questions on this stuff like your question on the ALK just shoot me a note.

·
Registered
421 Posts
i agree do it all at once, the rear bar is going to create oversteer, but your still going to have understeer due to the front bar in the highspeed sweepers, so your better off eliminating them simultaneously... im going to college but im not going to see my car for my first year... so im going to wait on the end links and sways, but as soon as i get back whiteline 27/24 f/r, endlinks f/r and braces, then gt30r :D :D

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds good. Consensus is to buy both front and rear endlinks and just wait and do both front and rear bars together. So the front endlinks dont make it impossible to get the ALK?

Turninconcepts, i placed the order for my stuff from you guys!! Great selection! I already have steering rack bushings and clunk killer from you guys and i am completly satisfied.

Thanks everyone that responded

Josh

1 - 5 of 5 Posts