IW STi Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
KW V3 with proper spring rates would be a great upgrade. I got the V3 clubsport and the valving is a bit firm, so avoid that.

·
Registered
8,266 Posts
You dont have Sway bars? That def ur next suspension mod. What are you spring rates?

When your done bolting stuff up get it corner balanced

·
Registered
8,266 Posts
^^Are you kidding, Biggest install headache for me and another member 'MYKL'

I say whiteline. IWe need to know your spring rates before we reccommend a sway bar sizes

·
The Hoff Fan Club, member #001
9,936 Posts
you should get an alignment and corner balance anyways. and the next thing on your list should be sways. i've also heard the whiteline's are great.

·
The Hoff Fan Club, member #001
9,936 Posts
flatthump said:

I say whiteline. IWe need to know your spring rates before we reccommend a sway bar sizes
yea, i think the cobb sways are the same as the hotchkis. if thats true the rear hotchkis bar was a huge pita to install.

·
Registered
969 Posts
I also have Tein Flex coilovers. His spring rates ar probably 10K/8K F/R like mine. I have the Cobb F/R 25mm hollow swaybars. I think that should be your next mod. The coilovers and the swaybars combined make for such a great handling car. Body roll does not happen anymore.

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
How bout a ladder brace or some subframe braces? Do you have any of those? How bout camber plate and a good alignment, that could really help you.

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
flatthump said:

I love the bars now that they're on the car.... and if you get good instructions, they shouldn't be too difficult to install. Somebody from Cobb came out and said that they updated their instructions, so it's a little more clear now.

However, I fail to see how they could be any better or worse than the equivalently sized Whiteline bars.

But if you haven't purchased swaybars yet, you probably should unless you're running 800 lb/in springs.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts