IW STi Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So It was quite a fun day at the meet down in Sealy, Tx. The track was ok saw some very fast cars! fastest that day was 7.8 @ 188mph i believe Auto Supra though...
Saw some supra with near misses except for 1 car that clip'd the wall pretty well. I never thought I'd see a shoot open to keep the car straight lol.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Where are all the Supras? I just see a few 2jz engine pics. :p

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol...yeah well all the supras started to look the same...but if u didn't notice those were gt45 and gt47 turbos on those "2js" Vipers were TT, and the Silvia(jdm) with the RB26

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
i went the last two years and they and corvettes and porshes always show up. last year i believe that yellow viper along with boostlogics supra blew there engine:lol: the track temp last year was 119 degrees and i blew a pipe on my only run.
I always hated that the viper ***s show up to a SUPRA meet to show how much $$$ they have.

·
Registered
876 Posts
I always hated that the viper ***s show up to a SUPRA meet to show how much $$$ they have.

I like standing within earshot of them talking about how you can buy first gen vipers for @23k now, talking about how cheap that is :rofl: Really deflates their "I am so rich" attitude :rofl:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts