IW STi Forum banner

21 - 40 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Love this thing! What are your alignment specs with the volks? Really considering that same size sometime down the road.

"Lower your car they said, it will be fun they said."

Keep up the good work!

Dont remember lol

Fantastic photography and edits!! The polish job on the first couple of pics is so incredible it almost annoys me. The car looks crazy good man! Thumbs up.
thank you sir

Oh...would really like some info on your bag system. Thinking of doing the same to mine. Would like a lower ride around town and a stock height for unpaved/snow driving. Thoughts??

BAG RIDERS | 08+ SUBARU STI AIR RIDE KIT WITH AUTOPILOT V2 MANAGEMENT

good luck with the V2. i had many issues with mine.
what issues u having?

·
Registered
45 Posts
what issues u having?
Well my manifold had lots of issues with calibration and holding the right psi. And would never hit the presets. I basically always had to run it as just a switch box and was very unsatisfied with it.

Airlift has the best customer service though. And I know they're constantly having firmware updates for it so I hope yours runs smoothly.

Also got mine from bagriders. Love those guys.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Well my manifold had lots of issues with calibration and holding the right psi. And would never hit the presets. I basically always had to run it as just a switch box and was very unsatisfied with it.

Airlift has the best customer service though. And I know they're constantly having firmware updates for it so I hope yours runs smoothly.

Also got mine from bagriders. Love those guys.

oh damn thats sucks. Im going to install mine next week after xmas and hopefully everything gonna run smooth with no problem lol

John from bagrides are awesome! Best customer service.

·
Registered
308 Posts
The car looks very nice and you have a great set of mods there :thumbup:

The pictures on the frontpage are superb!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
The car looks very nice and you have a great set of mods there :thumbup:

The pictures on the frontpage are superb!

thank you sir:)

Going to install my air ride this friday and hopefully im gonna get my second winter setup by this week :D

·
Registered
69 Posts
Just installed this kit with the v2 digital control on my buddy's car on Friday and it feels great almost better than stock and dampening control is great

21 - 40 of 69 Posts