IW STi Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking of attenting the Car Guys' HPDE in November 15 & 16, first time with the STi and with Car Guys.

Any one else interested for one last HPDE before the year's end?

·
Registered
105 Posts
I was just at Summit for an FATT last Friday. Lapped everyone in in all 4 heats. The best time I've ever had in a car!!
I would be interested in this. Where is the info?

Thanks,
Scott

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
YBnormal07 said:
I was just at Summit for an FATT last Friday. Lapped everyone in in all 4 heats. The best time I've ever had in a car!!

Thanks,
Scott
Unfortunately, there wasn't much interest in it when I first posted it, and I went to the Porsche club one instead about 3 weeks ago. But I will also be going to VIR with the Audi club in December if you are interested.

M

·
0 Posts
I started to sign up for that VIR track day but fortunately I realised it was the Monday after thanksgiving before paying, since I wouldn't have been able to go.

·
Registered
105 Posts
mistkerl said:
I started to sign up for that VIR track day but fortunately I realised it was the Monday after thanksgiving before paying, since I wouldn't have been able to go.
I might be interested in this. Where can I check out the information?

Thanks,
Scott

·
Registered
105 Posts
RS WRC said:
YBnormal07 said:

Thanks,
Scott
So, you did FATT for lapping people?
I'm not quite sure of your question here?
Scott

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
YBnormal07 said:
I was just at Summit for an FATT last Friday. Lapped everyone in in all 4 heats.
hey, i was there. were you in the silver/silver? you didn't lap me in any of the sessions. ;)

·
Registered
251 Posts
Hey, I'm toying with the idea of going to the Nov. 15-16 car guys event. Are you bailing out? I'd be more inclined to go if there are others thinking about it.

I just did the NASA HPDE at Summit Point and there were 5 STis there!

·
Registered
208 Posts
YBnormal07 said:
RS WRC said:
YBnormal07 said:

Thanks,
Scott
So, you did FATT for lapping people?
I'm not quite sure of your question here?
Scott
Since you have a 1/4mile signature, and you obviously like racing head to head, I was asking if you did FATT to lap other cars(or to experience you car's high speed ability regardless the cars around the track)?

For those about FATT: http://www.bsr-inc.com/FATT.HTM

1 - 11 of 11 Posts