IW STi Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Subimods E-Tuning

Want a high quality tune for your Subaru without breaking the bank? Subimods.com has the answer for you! It's simple, you complete the form listing all of your modifications, we customize your map, and send it right to you!
Subimods is now offering e-tuning services for all of your Subaru tuning needs. Our maps have been tested extensively and used on hundreds of cars to date. We are offering maps you can upload to the car yourself and comprehensive tuning services to tailor that map to your car. The only components required for basic flashing and tuning is an OBDII communications cable and a lap top. A wideband is recommended, however, below stg4 it is not mandatory, any tunes or maps for cars above stg4 will require the use of a wideband. All instructions and a tuning check list are provided below. If you have any questions or need more info on anything PM us on here or call the shop at (860) 291-0015.

Tuning Prices:
-$100 – first map
-$50 ea additional map for that setup (i.e- economy or lower boost map)
-$75 ea additional map for setup (i.e –race gas, meth)
-$25 for launch control
-$60 for 1 week of interactive tuning with your map
-$175 - 30 days of interactive tuning for cars up to stage 4
-Call for custom tunes and maps over stage 4

E-Tuning Check List & Customer Form:
Must be filled out by customer! Click Here for complete form: http://subimods.com/etuning/E-Tuning Lists.docx

Disclaimer:
Subimods shall have NO liability for:
* Any loss or injury caused, in a while or in parts, by its actions, omissions, or negligence or for contingencies beyond its control, in procuring, compiling, or inaccuracies in correlating to the site material.
* Any decision made or action taken or not taken in reliance upon the site material.
* Any losses or damages whatsoever, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, from the use of the internet generally.
In no event shall Subimods be liable for any for any special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages for any loss or profits, goodwill, use or other intangible losses including in negligence, whether remote, proximate or foreseeable, and whether or not Subimods has been advised for the possibility of such damages, arising out of or in connection with the use of our products. Subimods tunes cars to the best of its ability and knowledge and within safe limits for the hardware and fuel that is used. As with any performance modification you are assuming some risk by taking the vehicle beyond what the manufacturer intended. Subimods will not be held responsible for any mechanical failures, incidental, indirect, consequential, or other wise, related or unrelated to performance modifications (ie. our maps, tuning services, or associated products) that may arise from the use of our products.

Any questions in regards to our E-Tuning Program, please email us at [email protected] .

**Custom Subimods E-Tuning Hardware coming shortly!

·
Banned
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The tuning staff is a compilation of people but the main tuner is going to remain anonymous for a little while so we can settle in with him and so people do not try to contact him directly as that is not what he is looking for right now. He is busy with a few other projects and would like to leave the legwork to us. When you email [email protected] though he will mostly be the one you are talking to so you can send any tuning related questions that way.

·
Banned
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Until we are set up with the company whose widebands we will have for sale on the tuning page we are running a sale on AEM widebands. We are selling both the normal UEGO and the E85 version (Both Analog Face) for 165.00 Shipped! Pm us on here, email us at [email protected] or just go to the website to grab one, 160.00 shipped with purchase of a map from our site!

If ordering from the website make a note in the comments box mentioning the forum pricing

·
Registered
295 Posts
Much Better experience than I have had with Calvin and Subimods mods. I payed for my $300 item on March 16th, 2011 and I still have no received my part or any compensation. Very little communication and vague answers when give any at all. Do not buy or trust Subimods!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts