IW STi Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any Subie/STi drivers in SC? I'm new to SC and have lots of questions about mods, racing, quality auto shops/tuners, best driving roads in the area, etc...

I'm hoping to find people in the area with racing/tuning experience to bounce ideas and questions (and learn a lot). Email me at [email protected] or post here.

M

·
0 Posts
Greenville SC,

you anywhere near that? Got a group of us up here who all ride WRX or STi's.

Route 178 is probably the best road in all of SC for driving a subaru on, :) But there are plenty of others depending where you are located.

·
Registered
126 Posts
im from the beaufort area (lady's island actually). i just moved up to VA, but im down is SC fairly often, so anyone interested in meeting up, let me know. 843-263-7161.

Kyle R

·
Registered
370 Posts
I guess there aren't too many sti owners in SC. I've only seen one other sti in my area which is columbia. It would be cool if some sti owners in SC did get together just to hang out. I know mr2 owners have meet from NC and SC every once and a while.

M

·
0 Posts
insurence for a 17 year old.

We had an install day here last weekend, although I was the only STi. There were some sweet WRX's one guy even drove up from Charlotte.

There are a few meets coming up in the near future, I know of a Charlotte get together next month and an air show get together in Beaufort in April. Also tonight there is a gathering in Asheville NC at the Fuddruckers.

Check the southeast forums on nasioc.

I'll be driving to DC this weekend for the Mach V get together if anyone is interested, suppsoed to be 130ish subaru's, so that will be pretty insane.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I wouldn't mind meeting up in charlotte since its not too far away. I tried looking up info on the Charlotte meet but I couldn't find it on the nasioc forum. Is it goin to be an autocross event? I wish I could go to DC this weekend but I got midterms coming up. I use to live in DC and I wouldn't mind going up there.

·
Premium Member
5,290 Posts
Hello from charleston AFB. Currently over in afghanistan but will be back in charleston by january.

M

·
0 Posts
My brother is about a month out from going to Afghanistan, although he is in Germany now. Looks like we are getting more SC guys.

Cannonbolt: Going to NC st. or Maryland games this season? I should be up there for both of those.

·
Premium Member
5,290 Posts
Thanks kyongyun, sorry about the delayed response. Being over in the "sand box" doesnt allow me to use the computer all the time. Have you guys tried getting a STI meet together?

·
Registered
370 Posts
There have been couple of local meets in columbia and there was one in greenville not too long ago. Most of them are announced on nasioc in the southeast region forum.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts