IW STi Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this facility by chance and wonder what happens there. I didn't notice anything really interesting, although they had an Impreza GT that looked much like a 1998 Impreza RS. They also had a Outback Sedan with the 6 pot engine - although I don't follow the Legacy to know if that is special or not. I was looking for STi Imprezas and Forester turbos, but couldn't see any. I was just lurking around the employee lot though and didn't get inside the facility.

Anyone want to shed some light on the reason d'etre of this place? It's only been around for a year. Fresh building permits on the windows.

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
This is pure speculation and opinion, but probably since SOA is getting a "foot in the door" of the sports compact sales. Doing so I think they have realized that many Americans want better and cheaper alternatives to the Acuras, Hondas, Toyotas, etc. I think that has shown with the sales on the WRX alone!

·
Registered
54 Posts
dealer orders

D$ said:
What is a "6 pot" engine? Usually people talk about pots referring to number of brake pistons...
I'm quite sure it is reference to the six cylinder engine currently in our Legacy Outback.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts