IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed these last night, just thought you guys may wanna see what they look like....

·
Registered
382 Posts
those look awesome, just need the Spec C roof scoop and you're set. :wink: Where did you get those, and were they painted, oh, and how much were they?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I picked them up from Gruppe-S and they were not cheap.....the whole kit(front and rear valences factory painted) ran $855 shipped.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Rob, I think next is the grill and fogs like in your avatar. :)

Rjhang, They were not difficult to install at all. The rear valences took about 15 mins and the front lip took a good 30. The hardest part is getting the front lip on there properly and then sticking it to the bumper(it has a lot of doublesided tape on it).

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Gansan, that looks choice! do you have a webpage where i could get hires copies for my archive? if not, would you be willing to send 'em to me via email?

·
Registered
542 Posts
Looks awesome. Great mod to your STI. :)

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Factory Options ? What did you choose ?

4MLA1FN said:
Gansan, that looks choice! do you have a webpage where i could get hires copies for my archive? if not, would you be willing to send 'em to me via email?
I'll upload some pics to my FTP site today when I get a chance. :D

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Gansan, do you have a side-shot of the car? i'd like to see how the line flows from front to back. also, do you have a straight-on and low show of the back?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have a ton of pics on my camera, I just need to upload them. I'll post what I have for now and add more when I get home in the evening.

T

·
0 Posts
I must say it does look fantastic. Once question though, how much lower to the ground is it now compared to the stock kit?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Carbon Fiber Radiator Shroud

Actually, the clearence is pretty much the same as stock. The only difference is the middle(between the stock carnards) is filled in. Otherwise its lower profile is more of an illusion since the lip juts out a little more.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It uses both tape and bolts. The bolts go along the bottom and inside the wheel wells and then tape everywhere else. I hope I never have to remove it. :roll:

Edit: Oh yeah, the rears have two screws in the wheel wells and 2 underneath the valences and then 2 strips of tape.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Gansan,

I'm trying to install the front lip and am having trouble getting the stock 2 piece lip off. Trying to get one off, I undid all the fasteners and bolts on the wheel well and underside, but there seem to be something else holding on in the "wing" area of the lip. The pic in the instructions doesn't show anything else.

edit:

Solution in the post here: http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=4962891#post4962891

1 - 20 of 22 Posts