IW STi Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13,608 Posts
That's the MT900 Mosler Photon. As far as I heard there were alot of problems with this car.

The idea was neat though, achieve supercar performance with a stock LS6 Corvette engine, thus the car weighs 2500 lbs or somewhere abouts there.

Never new it had a Subaru MOMO steering wheel....

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya sorta makes you wonder why it failed. Like a lego car, subaru steering wheel, corvette engine, where are the toher parts coming from? That shifter looks familiar as well

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
ScoobyInc said:
Ya sorta makes you wonder why it failed. Like a lego car, subaru steering wheel, corvette engine, where are the toher parts coming from? That shifter looks familiar as well
I believe the shifter is from a GTO IIRC.

·
Registered
13,608 Posts
The car entered Car & Driver Supercar Challange in 2004 but couldn't race because clutch/trans failure and other issues.....

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
YUP! Thats right! I remember, 911 turbo, mmmmhmmm best car I have ever driven! Seem slike a POS supercar to me from what im hearing

·
Registered
13,608 Posts
ScoobyInc said:
YUP! Thats right! I remember, 911 turbo, mmmmhmmm best car I have ever driven! Seem slike a POS supercar to me from what im hearing
From other articles I've read, it took Mosler 5 years to get this car approved by the DOT or something in that nature. He didn't sell alot of them if at all.

I'd take a Noble M400 over this one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts